Julia Hafstrom

Rule Julia - By Rosie ⋅ June 13, 2008

julia%40img.jpg

This is Julia, who we think is a bit amazing. We’ll have more on her soon, but until then this one is shrouded in mystery!

- o2w

wow great to see her on o2w!! I really love that first picture of her! thanks, Bianca!

Julia is too adorable for words! Love her in the polas so I'm definitely going to be on the lookout for her. The fact that she's with IMG sounds very promising!

Wow, I'm glad I randomly clicked on this thread! :shock: She's phenomenal.

can't believe they haven't thrown her on the runways yet, hope she rocks ss09

Me too, if anyone finds out her late name please let me know :flower:

Noir SS 09 Copenhagen Fashion Week
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
copenhagenfashionweek.com
[/FONT]

hmm, not my favorite runway shots but they're decent! I hope we see her big in SS09!

Stine Goya . Spring/Summer 09
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[/FONT]Camilla Stærk . Spring/Summer 09 (O)
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT] [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]copenhagenfashionweek

She doesn't look extremely short, and there wasn't much of a height difference when she passed by Iek and Eva Helene on the runway. They can probably push her as 5'9, even.

ETA: Except in the pic above, but I'll blame that on the angle + the fact that J.Pitti is like 6'3 :lol:

Agreed; her height doesn't look to be that much of a problem. I wonder if she'll be in NY with Charlotte & Pernille next month?

8.8.8CFWgoya2.jpg

vmagazine

beautiful shot of her! It would be lovely to see her in NY!

Hey guys I extracted all of her images off of newbloodagency's website!
I thought i'd share them with you. Alot of these are new. Im really glad to have them at larger sizes. I really dont think but maybe a few have been posted before, but not this large. I'll post again in a few seconds.

newbloodagency

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick1488
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->