Julia Hafstrom

Christian Dior - Resort 2017
** Refrain from quoting images, please **
vogue

Whenever I watch a show and see this make up style I have to wonder what they were sniffing. It makes the girls look almost ugly, I don't why they do it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whenever I watch a show and see this make up style I have to wonder what they were sniffing. It makes the girls look almost ugly, I don't why they do it?

Not everyone in the world in placed there to be attractive for you

No one owes it to you to look 'pretty' for your enjoyment

I think of it like how the clothes are the main feature and the make up and hair are just the embellishments that add to the mood or vision. :smile:

I think of it like how the clothes are the main feature and the make up and hair are just the embellishments that add to the mood or vision. :smile:

That part I understand perfectly, its been done to me Lol. Some of the make up styles really look scary to me....:woot: so yeah, I try to focus on the clothes instead. Thank you Elite for the lovely answer :smile:

W August 2016

Cult Classics
Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott - Photographer
Edward Enninful - Fashion Editor/Stylist
Shay Ashual - Hair Stylist
Isamaya Ffrench - Makeup Artist
Andrea Stanley - Set Designer
Erin Simon - Casting Director
Naomi Yasuda - Manicurist
Models: Amilna Estevao,Anna Ewers, Ava McAvoy, Avery Blanchard, Bella Hadid, Cameron Kelley, Daan van der Deen, Fei Fei Sun, Frederikke Sofie, Grace Bol, Greta Varlese, Harleth Kuusik, Irina Kravchenko, Irina Shayk, Issa Lish, Jamie Bochert, Jamilla Hoogenboom, Jing Wen, Joan Smalls, Julia Hafstrom, Julia Nobis, Karen Elson, Katherine Moore, Kris Gottschalk, Lara Stone, Leila Goldkuhl, Lexi Boling, Li Xiao Xing, Lineisy Montero, Maartje Verhoef, Marland Backus Ondria Hardin, Ruth Bell and Tamy Glauser.

Uw0Gwas1.jpg

wmagazine via artemovartem

Gucci Guilty Fragrance
Photographer: Glen Luchford
Fashion Editor: Suzanne Koller
Entertainers/Models: Jared Leto, Julia Hafstrom & Vera van Erp

5sffaBf.jpg

instagram/art8amby

Commercial preview:

Lol is that an eyelash extension floating in the glass of water?

I find Jared Leto intolerable, but at least she looks gorgeous.

I second his intolerability

Plus I don't see why Vera van Erp was cast in the campaign, I could think of a number of other models who would have had better chemistry (and share her 'Unknown filler model' status)

Julia looks incredible, you can't really look bad with a face like that

Sessun F/W 2016.17 Lookbook
Ph. by Matteo Montanari

sessun

Massimo Dutti F/W 2016.17 Ad Campaign
Photographed by Mario Testino

massimodutti

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member