Julia Ikonomou

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Julia is from Melbourne, Australia. I was first introduced to her by manette & penny in the ID thread, and ever since I've been hoping she'd show up somewhere in NY. Her agencies are Cosmopolitan Melbourne, Nova Auckland, and NY Model Management. Nova say she's 16, but I'm not sure how long ago that was posted, so she may be 17 by now. Stats can be found on the showcard below :flower:

NY F/W 09.10 Showcard
nymodelsfw09newtest27bv2.jpg

nymodelsfw09newtest28ce5.jpg

nymm

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so glad she's signed with NY Models! I saw her on the runway at Melbourne Fashion Week last year and she was just amazing. She's even more beautiful than she appears in her pics. Hopefully she'll book at least a few shows. Thanks for the thread Bianca :smile:

in some of her tests over at ny models, she looks like jessica miller!
(that's the highest of praise coming from me)
don't see it in the shots posted here, but nevertheless a gorgeous girl

so tall and lanky too, i'm very curious to see her on the runway

polaroid sheet from nymm

Attachments

• image_return_main.php?image_type=polo&model_id=1767&image=julia%20pol%20sheet-10-2009-01-28.jpg
    image_return_main.php?image_type=polo&model_id=1767&image=julia%20pol%20sheet-10-2009-01-28.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 25
Does anyone know if Julia is signed in other cities?

Custo Barcelona F/W 09.10 NYC
custobarcelona1053aw10pmg4.jpg
custobarcelona1164aw10pai6.jpg

style.it

Backstage at L'Oreal Melbourne Fashion Festival '09
130301234.jpg

six6photography

So stunning she looks in the pics from Mariemauds blog ,here they are

No scoop, no buzz: just the thrill of a delightful development

Julia Ikonomou @ New York Models (NY)​
The lanky lady from New York Models caught our attention just before the season started in NY with a couple of striking tests, 5'11 silhouette and a unique face shape all in delicate contrasts. Sharp. An intriguing name was the last touch of mystery around the girl from Cosmopolitan Models in Australia, the kind of name that sounds right. Quite a random fact but it helps a lot to have an iconic face and be Ms. Ikonomou at the same time. So, what happened to her ? She booked a couple of selective shows we're always watching carefully, especially for models in their first season. Call them Twinkle or Custo Barcelona. Both never disappoint: from outstanding newcomers like Magdalena Fiolka or Alyona Zubakina to all-time favorites à la Martina Correa or Martha Penz at Twinkle to the usual excellence at Custo (inlcuding Maria Babikova, Alice Gibb, Tereza Cernanova, Sofia Bartos and, please, check it again and you'll know who else, spot the hairdo and you'll know what we mean by avant-garde about this show - ahead of the game...). More than anything else we love the smell of "early beginnings" in her career so far, untouched but promising from A to Z.​

mariemaud.canalblog.com/(Thanks so much)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->