models

Tank magazine s/s 2012 preview :smile:
by Pierre Even

mjputg.jpg

pinterest.com/tankmagazine

She walked Fyodor Golan f/w 12.13 today in London :wink:

35hnv48.jpg

fashion156

Tank Magazine Preview looks better than Interview, thanks for posting. She's also in the new D Mag, some Prada special.

Since it looks like it hasn't been posted yet, here's her Interview magazine feature:

scanned by me

I really don't get why she's not booking some bigger shows :huh:
She's in Milan, here's a pic from Julia in Berlin on the SMC blog.

408094_258557784215891_501069011_n.jpg

(via SMC)

Tank magazine s/s 2012
ph: Pierre Even

tank magazine

DSECTION MAGAZINE:TWO COVERS By Aline&Jacqueline Tappia
MODELS: SEBASTIAN SAUVE,MARK COX; JULIA ZIMMER & YULIA LEONTIEVA.
STYLING; PAOLO TURINA

facebook / why not models

EXCLUSIVE | Julia Zimmer: "My first Job was the Prada Campaign..."

BIG Thanksss PONY RYDER! :flower::flower::flower:

PR: Julia HI! Is Julia „the model“ different person from everyday „Julia“?
JULIA ZIMMER: Mhhh...actually I'm always the same Julia...the only difference in model and everyday Julia is my style sometimes...I love to be comfy when at home or Germany...but while traveling I have to dress with some killer looks wich I loveeee :wink:

PR: How did you get discovered anyway?
JULIA ZIMMER: I got discovered by my lovely Motheragency SMC Model Management, Véronique Kern the head of SMC found me in...suprise „a shopping mall“ haha

PR: How fast did the Prada campaign come? What booked the campaign - beauty or personality?
JULIA ZIMMER: It came pretty fast...discovered November, first shows during Berlin FW in January that is how NY recognized me and then in April my first Job was the Prada Campaign...

It was ridiculous...It was the day when Easter Holidyas started and my agent called me...
He was freaking out and asking me where I would love to travel if I could choose...I answered with NY and then he told me get your stuff together your flying to NY tonight, pick up is in 3hours...

3hours later my agents picked me up at home and me + family thought it was a joke,the funny thing is that I didnt even knew what I was going to do in NY,they weren't allowed to tell...so I knew about the Campaign when I saw the set...

PR: Baptiste Giabiconi. Do tell more!
JULIA ZIMMER: My agent looks like him...

PR: WOW! Seriously??!
JULIA ZIMMER: ... And I met Baptiste when I was at Mairlyn Office in Paris for the first time...obviously good looking guy :wink:

PR: So which market has proven to be best for you, most effective in terms of the quality and quantity of bookings?
JULIA ZIMMER: Not too sure...I did a lot of work in Paris like Madame, Metal, Tank...i-D, Vogue etc in NY....and London is a good market...

PR: When you first came to NY, were you well prepared for the ups and downs of the Big Apple and modeling life?
JULIA ZIMMER: My agents taught me quiet a lot before that - luckily...but still I was very new and nervous...from a shopping mall to Mr.Meisel xD

PR: And what is so great about Brooklyn nightlife?
JULIA ZIMMER: Oh my god...everything?
I have to say that I really love NY and I want to move there...so for night life its the clubs,parties, the people, their moods... the whole vibe...it is like "the never sleeping" city.

PR: What is your favorite party location there?
JULIA ZIMMER: I cannot decide...too much great places!

PR: Do you ever indulge in „after party“ AM snack? Where do you usually go (in NY)?
JULIA ZIMMER: There is this one place serving pizza and sandwiches 24hours but I forgot the name :/

PR: Give us a hint on your favorite locations in NY.
JULIA ZIMMER: Starbucks is always working...Central park if you have some free time...

PR: Hip Hop Dancer Julia? Explain. Can everyone do it?
JULIA ZIMMER: I love hip hop music...and I love to dance hip hop...thats how I keep my body in shape actually haha

PR: And that killer body of yours is result of that ..?
JULIA ZIMMER: As I already said, Hip Hop keeps me going...I do eat normally but trying to be healthy the same time.

PR: And "Yoga with Anja Rubik"?
JULIA ZIMMER: Got it for my wii for christmas even before modeling...so the first big high fashion model I knew was MAJOR ANJA RUBIK <3

PR: Do you avoid some foods, for example bread or sugars?
JULIA ZIMMER: No bread in the afternoon...

PR: We discovered that German brand Dr.Oetker Vitalis with almonds. They are OMG so gooood!
JULIA ZIMMER: Dr.Oetker is greaaat...did you ever try their cake? Dangerous! Love cereals

PR: What is the most weirdest thing you ever tried, food wise?
JULIA ZIMMER: Caviar ....I know its expensive and chic but not my taste...

PR: Favorite Starbucks coffee!
JULIA ZIMMER: Iced chocolate frappuccino (DONT TELL MY BOOKER)

PR: Hahahaha, sure, ...and your style is pretty awesome too. We want to know more about your boots, the studded, black one with high heel!
JULIA ZIMMER: Very comfy as it has a hidden platform inside in front...and did you recognized the red heel? Its Louboutin and they are AMAZING (LY – EXPENSIVE)!!!

PR: What are your favorite shopping locations? Don't go vintage on us!
JULIA ZIMMER: Killiwatch in Paris is great, Zara and H&M always works...I love to mix up casual with designer...

Can be an easy black dress for 20€ but matching it with a Chanel Bag my motheragent gave me is nice :wink: also remember that with the right shoes, you can be naked! xD

PR: You did a big amount of work and you truly travel a lot! How do you avoid being jet legged? Whenever we travel our skin gets dehydrated!
JULIA ZIMMER: There are series for sensetive skin by L'oreal wich are amazing.Biotherm has great products as well,luckily I have easy skin...

PR: What are your airplane essentials and skin essentials in general?
JULIA ZIMMER: Nothing special...trying to wash your face more than 3times a day is good and always put cream afterwards like Nivea is a really good one.

PR: Do you go to facials and spa?
JULIA ZIMMER: I wish I could go more often but normally I have everything with me,like I said face wash and normal lotion.

PR: Mascara.
JULIA ZIMMER: Million Lashes by L'oreal

PR: Foundation.
JULIA ZIMMER: Ideal balance L'oreal

PR: Lipstick.
JULIA ZIMMER: If I ever wear lipstick, it has to be red and it is Chanel Allure Rouge...always makes you feel very chic and dramatic...

PR:Blush.
JULIA ZIMMER: Rose coloured blush by MAC

PR:Fragrance.
JULIA ZIMMER: Valentina by Valentino...the TV Video reminds me of me...Freja looks amazing!

PR: What did you learn from make-up artists? And do you have a favorite one?
JULIA ZIMMER: The QUEEN herself...PAT MCGRATH <3 <3 <3 less is more,having healthy looking eyebrows is important and to always have a lip balm...

Tricks...to put gloss on eyebrows and cheaks...wich gives you a shiny freshness.

PR: Hairdresser. Where do you cut your hair?
JULIA ZIMMER: I think it is called Hair Killer in Paris,since I keep my hair growing so normaly I cut my ends every 3months...using prudcuts for healthy shiny hair from L'oreal's set.

PR: When you’re not busy modeling, what are some of your favorite things to do?
JULIA ZIMMER: Spending time with my family and friends and I love to go out...

pony-ryder.com

Last edited by a moderator:
She has a story in current Plaza magazine

349763d.jpg

ernestomontenovo.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back