Julie de Libran Haute Couture F/W 2024.25 Paris

I wanted to refrain from any comments on couture week, but I’m choosing violence today…

I personally loved this collection. I really liked the casting and the cool, nonchalant French attitude. Look 30 reminds me of Lily Collins’ Chanel HC gown she wore to Le bas de debutantes in 2007. I could easily see her at Chanel (not necessarily as CD, but on the team forsure)

7B6C81C6-F1DD-415F-9D56-8A1374DDA742.jpeg

The cast is definitely giving Batsheva/ downtown New York indie brand.

Real models in a show/lookbook are worth the money and make a huge difference. She could go with a Tory Burch show vibe for casting.

Perfect for tasteless old rich housewives of Paris who gave up on culture a while ago and don't know where to shop but has a friend who know her...

tfJApOVn_o.jpg
that's literally the face and mess when someone pumped into you and spilled all his coffee over you......
Lady, i feel you!

vogue

She's friends with Kirsten Dunst and Sofia Coppola, just like Rodarte, it's time to pull some favours here and there

Well, at least she wore one of the worst outfits herself 😅 From the models' hairstyles to the Golden Girls-approved shoes, it overall looks s0 pedestrian that Maria Grazia's work seems lowkey conceptual compared to it. I also think it's the first time Chelsea Clinton was on someone's moodboard.. The takeaway here is: don't judge a designer's ability to create and lead a namesake brand (or even just put together a good show) by their CV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
swfrank123
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->