Juliet Ingleby

According to "Cover Rumor Thread" she was shoot for Carine's new magazine in Paris a month ago :woot:
Posted via Mobile Device

^ Wonderful!

she reminds me Kristen Stewart a little bit

Seeing the picture from the amFAR gala I immediately thought the same, though different face shapes they have very similar facial features.

Balenciaga F/W 2012 campaign, photographed by Steven Meisel

forceoffriction.tumblr.com

Great! Amazing for her and it's been a while since I loved a Balenciaga campaign!

Balenciaga F/W 12.13
Photographer: Steven Meisel
Stylist: Marie-Amélie Sauvé

facebook/balenciaga via Melancholybaby

CR Book preview
FIRST LOOK AT CR FASHION BOOK: Carine Roitfeld unveils the first full fashion image from her hotly anticipated CR Fashion Book online today. The spread features model Juliet Ingleby dramatically enveloped in a billowing lavender veil and little else, walking through a cemetery trailed by a trio of black-clad attendants. Shot by Sebastian Faena and styled by Roitfeld, the image appears as an animated GIF on CRfashionbook.com, with the veil moving in the breeze. Roitfeld is gradually building hype for the release of her semiannual magazine, having previously posted on her site a cropped, close-up shot from the first issue of a model with a broken nose — with the tag line “under construction” — as well as a video of models preening on a mirrored floor from a mock-up issue, also lensed by Faena. The premiere issue of CR Fashion Book will hit newsstands on Sept. 13. Roitfeld is planning a launch party for the title during New York Fashion Week.

wwd via Melancholybaby

Does she have two editorials in Carine's new magazine debut?? This one is conceptualized and shot by none other than Tom Ford..

Tom Ford wrote a fairy tale for Ms. Roitfeld, and photographed the images that go along with the story called “Lucho & Juliet.” (The models are Lucho Jacob and Juliet Ingleby.) It begins: “Once upon a time, high above Manhattan, lived a prince and princess of New York. The princess was breathtakingly beautiful, and she was adored by her handsome prince. When she was good, she was very, very good, but when she was bad, she was gorgeous.”

source: nytimes

This girl is sizzling, I see classical Malgosia and old skool Paulina P. in her.
I hope we dont see her for a while which will mean big excl. things will happen.:blush:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to subscribe to her thread immediately. Her career is so interesting, plus she's an obviously beautiful girl!

Oh wow, so stunning, and what a great body. The Kristen Stewart likiness has never been more obvious.

I just loved her at Balenciaga, and can't wait to see what is in store for her this season!

Loving this girl, eagerly anticipating whats going on. Who snapped her up? Is she a full Balenciaga excl. again like Kremi? Or will we see her in Milan already?:heart:

I don't hope so... I'd like to see her in other shows.
Perhaps she's a world wide semi-exclusive like Mackenzie Drazan for S/S 2012? Meaning she can walk shows after Balenciaga.

Gorgeous! she should have been the opener or closer. Hope she spreads her wings next season, she's too amazing to be confined to one brand for too long.

Gorgeous! she should have been the opener or closer. Hope she spreads her wings next season, she's too amazing to be confined to one brand for too long.

Indeed, I hope it won't damage her career...

So, a world wide semi-exclusive

Nina Ricci S/S 2013

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->