Julija Steponavičiūtė/Julia Step

036co8.jpg

elite paris

I do wonder why she didn't show up at fashion week...

julia2be4.jpg

julia3gg6.jpg

julia4kd0.jpg

julia5qr2.jpg

julia8vl4.jpg

julia9jq7.jpg

m4

So is this her at Giambattista Valli Pre-Fall 2009? She is the only Julija on TFS, but I know style.com is often wrong with their IDs.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 08m.jpg
    08m.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 23
  • 32m.jpg
    32m.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 28
Julija Steps it Up

Young Baltic star Julija Steponaviciute continues to prove she has what it takes to rule the runway after last year walking for Gucci and last week hotstepping at Giambattista Valli’s pre-fall show. Julija is definitely one to watch for at the shows in February, as is fellow Baltic new face Ieva-Marija (more on her soon!).
-o2w

Last edited by a moderator:
no idea shes doing milan?

she is in milan, and on lithuanian webzine exmada, somebody told me it was written she might have an exclusiv deal for milan fashion week. this could explain why she was not seen yet?

she is in milan, and on lithuanian webzine exmada, somebody told me it was written she might have an exclusiv deal for Milan fashion week. this could explain why she was not seen yet?
well, i have read it, but i was thinking that exclusive deal is some TOP show :unsure:
well, probably we need wait and somebody will tell to all whats the deal. :ninja:

well, i have read it, but i was thinking that exclusive deal is some TOP show :unsure:
well, probably we need wait and somebody will tell to all whats the deal. :ninja:

well, for new faces 2 "traditionnal" exclu in milan are Jil Sander and Prada. so...it was not jil sander allready (or maybe it was planed but was not confirmed) Prada is left, but, she is not really Prada style. but who knows...

nobody was thinking about Giedre at Prada, so who knows about Julija :smile:)

Maybe you know what time Prada show will be opening ?

^As far as I remember today at 6 or 7pm. Let's see then... ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"