June 2004 Covers

Originally posted by PinkAnik+May 14th, 2004 - 9:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinkAnik @ May 14th, 2004 - 9:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-marc jacobs addict@May 14th, 2004 - 9:34 pm
elle goes to scarlett johannson
The pictures inside are beautiful as well ! [/b][/quote]
these are from their website

http://www.***************/image/5122004113710.jpg

Originally posted by marc jacobs addict@May 14th, 2004 - 9:14 pm
greece:
That Vogue Greece cover is amazing! :woot: Don't know who the model is, but she reminds me of Esther Canadas. The dress makes me think of seashells or sea life.

scarlet johanson looks amazing in those pics!
Can't wait to see what she can do for louis vuitton!!! That should be great!

Scarlet does look awesome in those pics; I love her make-up and those dresses are yummy. But I feel so ashamed :blush: ; every time I see her pic all I can think of is the annoying little brat she played in The Horse Whisperer :cry:

Haha, oh well :P

Originally posted by elytrae+May 15th, 2004 - 6:13 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(elytrae @ May 15th, 2004 - 6:13 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-marc jacobs addict@May 14th, 2004 - 9:14 pm
greece:
That Vogue Greece cover is amazing! :woot: Don't know who the model is, but she reminds me of Esther Canadas. The dress makes me think of seashells or sea life.[/b][/quote]
I think it is Esther Canadas.

:heart: Greece Vogue and Harpers & Queen

Worth mentioning...

Vogue UK Chloe Sevigny... Is that her? :blink: That looks like Gisele to me.

Vogue Australia Nicole Kidman... Loved the cover on US, but hated it here. It looks so watered-down plus those texts (the font). :sick:

Vogue Nippon Elise Crombez... Funky and fun. :P

Vogue Taiwan... :doh:

Vogue Greece... :wink:

I-D... Okay.

Originally posted by ignitioned32@May 15th, 2004 - 2:25 am
Vogue UK Chloe Sevigny... Is that her? :blink: That looks like Gisele to me.
Definitely Gisele!

I like the Greece cover but I suspect they added some more texts. If not then :heart:

uk is superb, australia looks too familiar,japan and taiwan look too commercial,greece and paris are sexy!Btw is that canadas on greece?
daria looks like liya! W sucks, harpers(sophie) is great, Id is different (in a good way), baazar(beyonce) is refreshing, elle looks too familiar

they tried to make gisele look like chloe or chloe look like gisele?

Originally posted by marc jacobs addict@May 14th, 2004 - 8:18 pm
germany vogue 'business'... anyone know about this one? is this a special edition of a completely differnt magazine?
it's a seperate mag (no supplement). it's small-sized, comes out twice a year, and is an utter waste of paper. btw, that's jil sander on the cover...

Originally posted by marc jacobs addict@May 14th, 2004 - 8:13 pm
taiwan:
:woot: Zhang Ziyi in YSL.

And I didn't think anyone could pull off that blush/pink color...

I adore the Harpers & Queen cover. Sophie looks absolutely stunning !

yes, that is the smoldering esther canadas on the cover of greece vouge and the cover of spanish vogue as you can see below. Both mags shared the same story which, although seems to be common, I believe its tacky.

Secondly, do all fashion editors think alike? This roberto cavalli dress has been overused and it is evident in this spanish vogue cover and that of Bazaar (Beyonce is wearing it) and other numerous editorials..

Naomi-Vogue Espana
portada_suscrip_jn04.jpg

41.jpg
more naomi. german vogue june. she hasn't looked that good in ages...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
treasureagence
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->