Junya Watanabe Mens S/S 2013 Paris

VogueParisLover

Reaction score
tcz9u.jpg

Junya Watanabe: Smartens up on us. Lots of tailoring and mini floral print shirts. Perfect for easy summer dressing really - I sure Richard Gray will make a purchase or 10 from Dover street market. Pretty casting for a change. And I do like a fellow red head in a show.
A very relaxed start to the day. They always feed us. Why can’t all shows be like this. By Antony Miles

10magazine | tumblr

I don't like many of the fabric choices and cropped trousers are not for everyone. I'd like to see some of these looks pulled off irl, in theory.

I don't like many of the fabric choices and cropped trousers are not for everyone. I'd like to see some of these looks pulled off irl, in theory.

lol I don't know what you're talking about but these would be easily pulled of, especially where you're from.

No one can elevate classic and utilitarian in such desirable way as Junya does, technically brilliant as per usual and I'd expect nothing less from him, true favourite of the season! Colors are mesmerizing, there's a great deal of variety and I actually wish I could wear 90% of this but, I'm a woman! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->