Just Cavalli Pre-Fall 2013

Stereo_Flo

Reaction score
In keeping with the brand’s DNA, Roberto Cavalli incorporated military-inspired references into the rock ’n’ roll-influenced Just Cavalli collection for pre-fall. A masculine, embossed-viscose zipped jacket, for example, was shown over a feminine stretch wool jumpsuit featuring a silk chiffon panel in back. For a girlier look, a colorful wool and alpaca sweater was paired with a flared miniskirt. The lineup also included a plethora of frocks such as a ruffled minidress and a sexy, fitted silk shift dress done in a baroque motif printed in velvet.

(Click for HQ!)

wwd.com

It didn't look too bad in the thumbnails, the dark background neutralizes the pattern mixes nicely, but then you open the thumbnails and it's all horrible. I can't find a single thing here that I like. Those patterns and colors and those awful leopard boots are all really vile. And it's not even cute or sexy, I don't know what it's supposed to be, it's just weird.

It doesn't look bad to me though, there are some intrigued pieces. Overall I think Just Cavalli is getting better than the main line.

I am getting to like Just Cavalli more and more. I just adore all those prints in this pre-fall collection, and I never even liked leopard print.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lt3motorsportz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->