Justin Timberlake dumps Cameron Diaz? *Update* Split Confirmed

Heroin_Chic

Reaction score
Justin: ‘It’s Over, Cameron!’

According to Star Magazine, Justin Timberlake and Cameron Diaz celebrated the Christmas holiday apart with their respective families — Justin in Tennesse, Cameron in Colorado. Their source said, “They had been planning to be together in Tennessee with his folks. But he came out alone and she stayed in L.A.”
On Dec. 23, Justin partied with friends at Senses nightclub in Memphis, where he reportedly said “Me and Cameron? We’re done… The breakup is for keeps!” Multiple news outlets are reporting the same thing. Official statements from Justin and Cameron’s reps have yet to be released.

http://www.justjared.com/2007/01/03/justin-cameron-split/

I hope it`s not true :( They seemed so stable and happy. On the other hand I always felt Justin`s mother was interfering / didn`t want him to commit to another woman and I felt sorry for Cameron because she is overdue for marriage and Justin never showed any intentions for that.

cameron's too good for him
overdue for marriage? just b/c she's 30+??? let's not be too quick to judge.

Ok, this is coming from STAR magazine. HAHAHAHAHHAH!

every week they come up with another fake story. Why even give it any credit by posting it? Obviously it's fake. STAR is a joke.

Her looks just don't quite match his, and I don't even find him particularly attractive.

She's awful compared to him imo. I really want their reps to release a statement.

My hubby was listening to the radio this morning and they had mentioned it on the morning show. Oh well, I really didn't think it would work out, but it's too bad anyway. :unsure:

I highly doubt this is true. I have to agree with camm, this is coming from STAR magazine.

Heroin_Chic said:
http://www.justjared.com/2007/01/03/justin-cameron-split/I felt sorry for Cameron because she is overdue for marriage and Justin never showed any intentions for that.

hasn't she said more than once she doesn't ever want to get married...? Just recently on Ellen or something too...So if its her own choice I'd hardly say she's overdue for marriage if she doesn't want it.

There have been break-up rumors about them for so long and they never are true, so I'm not going to believe it yet.

what do you mean she's overdue for marriage? she doesnt ever want to get married, thats why her and jared leto parted ways.

Dump is such a harsh word. Sounds like a big steaming pile of shite emptied onto somebody's face. "Parted ways" perhaps?

hes too good for her....and i think she should stick with a "wilson type"like a actor..comedian..justin is too young and too hot for her imho

Justin Timberlake dumps Cameron Diaz...

well, well, well, what a coincidence he decides to "dump" her soon after Britney seperates from KFed :innocent:

are you suggestion they may hook up again? gosh, i so hopenotfor Justin..who would want to be with a woman who flashes her private parts at any given time?!?!

I think it's true.....just a huntch:innocent: :wink:

cric-croc said:
are you suggestion they may hook up again? gosh, i so hopenotfor Justin..who would want to be with a woman who flashes her private parts at any given time?!?!

Seriously.

I highly doubt Justin would break up with Cameron for Britney.Britney just looks gross now, and Cameron is the lesser of two evils.:innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suviriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->