Tom Ford S/S 2025 Milan

He just GETS the Tom Ford legacy. He knows which codes to refine. He definitely leans into repetitiveness so I hope he can introduce some new different elements.

A shame there's no show.

The first 6 looks are really nice. And I love N°10, 11, 22 and 34; it's classic Hedi. Actually I'd love to see Peter at Saint Laurent.

Thank god it wasn’t on the runway because I would have been terribly annoyed but the photos and the energy of the lookbook is fabulous.
It actually shows that Peter wasn’t fully in charge. All the Tara bags and everything…

I actually like look 2, look 4 and the white blouse with the white skirt.
The color palette is very Tom Ford by Tom Ford.
I actually think that the studio has managed well to include things from the last few years of Tom and what Peter introduced.

I may buy something from this.
Now, I’m eager to see Haider’s work.

Always fond of TF. One of the few brands left that understands what women want to wear and what (straight) men want to see women wear, which is rare given the present state of the fashion industry.

These pieces aren't really new or original enough to warrant the money, time, and effort of renting a venue, sending out invites, and putting on a show, but they're good clothes none the less and I actually quite respect the restraint to not do the whole parade for this collection, good judgment which these new and far less established brands woefully lack.

Always fond of TF. One of the few brands left that understands what women want to wear and what (straight) men want to see women wear, which is rare given the present state of the fashion industry.

These pieces aren't really new or original enough to warrant the money, time, and effort of renting a venue, sending out invites, and putting on a show, but they're good clothes none the less and I actually quite respect the restraint to not do the whole parade for this collection, good judgment which these new and far less established brands woefully lack.
few brands left that understands what women want to wear and what (straight) men want to see women wear,............Don't forget Philipp Plein and some others lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miumeow
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->