Jyothsna Chakravarthy

^ Great find! She was present at Lakme Fashion Week. Found this on their official site:
i37uvd.jpg

lakmefashionweek.co.in

Jyothsna Chakravorthy walks the ramp showcasing a creation from Sabyasachi collection by Samira Habitats on Day 1 of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) 2010 in Mumbai on March 05, 2010. (Pic: Viral Bhayani)
eposgn.jpg

152gkf4.jpg

glamour-gadgets-designercreations.blogspot.com

ifwtxg.jpg

Jyothsna Chakravorthy displays a creation by designer Amalraj Sengupta on Day 3 of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) 2010 in Mumbai on March 07, 2010. (BCCL/Pradeep Paliwal)
timesofindia

4vpi8l.jpg

dghtw0.jpg

nd52lz.jpg

Joythsna Chakravorthy walks the ramp showcasing a creation from Gen Next on Day 2 of Lakme Fashion Week (LFW) 2010 in Mumbai on March 06, 2010. (BCCL/Shantanu Das )
timesofindia

She walked Chanel Pre-Fall! What an absolutely gorgeous girl, from some angles she actually reminds me of Daphne.

es2gw8.jpg

Image Credit | Daylife

^Finally something new (and awesome). Totally agree with you, she's absolutely gorgeous. Such a vision...

She's stunning! Love the fourth image and I hope to see more of her in the near future!

Chanel Pre-fall 2012 - Backstage
Dec11_Chanel8.jpg

fashionmagazine

absolutely gorgeous at chanel. i hope this will lead to more international modeling jobs. i wouldn't mind seeing her on more runways

She's beautiful, so glad to see more Indian models around...I hope its not just a fluke because this particular Chanel show is so heavily influenced by Indian aesthetics.

i'm really glad she got chanel though its annoying to know she wouldn't be if it wasn't indian influenced..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->