K Fed to Star on CSI

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
:shock: I am sorry, my friends. This is not a cruel joke.

Kevin Federline, who made his nationally televised rap debut last Sunday at the Teen Choice Awards, is going for another first – his debut as a TV actor on America's top-rated drama, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation, PEOPLE has learned exclusively.

As Federline tells PEOPLE while on the set of the CBS show, "This is pretty much my first time acting. It's the first time I've actually had a speaking role." He adds that the offer came about quickly. "I was doing stuff for the Teen Choice Awards," he says, "and got the call while we were rehearsing and I pissed in my pants! I was excited right off the bat. It's the only show that I really, really watch."

Federline, 28, started shooting his part in Los Angeles on Thursday night. He will play a menacing, arrogant teen who harasses investigators Nick Stokes (George Eads) and Warrick Brown (Gary Dourdan) on a job. The episode is tentatively scheduled to air in October.

Fans of Federline and his wife, Britney Spears, 24, may remember their last foray into broadcast TV – their own reality show, Britney & Kevin: Chaotic, which aired on UPN in 2005. But to take on CSI, Federline will rely on his instincts. "I just read the script," he says. "They told me they wanted it to be more of a natural thing that comes to me."

Earlier in the day, the CSI producers announced another star addition to their lineup: Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter John Mayer, who will make a cameo in the two-part season premiere, airing Sept. 21 and 28. In a scene set in a Las Vegas nightclub, Mayer will sing his single "Waiting On the World to Change" and "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room," both tracks off his third studio album, Continuum.

Federline's first album, Playing with Fire, will drop in October, but he gave a glimpse of it at the Teen Choice Awards, where he performed the track "Lose Yourself." Afterward, he told PEOPLE, "I'm happy. I think I pulled if off pretty well. September 5, we're launching the video. There's a lot of good things going around here."

For more of Kevin Federline’s exclusive interview with PEOPLE and a sneak peek at his CSI episode, pick up next week’s issue of PEOPLE, on newsstands Sept. 1. www.people.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, God, no! :shock: What would even possess a top rated TV show to hire someone like that? He's not even an actor. Or a celebrity, for that matter.

i was hoping he'd play that powder that makes fingerprints visible or something like that.

northernsky said:
i was hoping he'd play that powder that makes fingerprints visible or something like that.

:lol: except for he's not that talented...

@northernsky: Or someone who has to die a slow and veeerrry painful death .:innocent:
I just hope his part doesn't involve any singing. :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
Who put the acid on CBS's punch? First Survivor and now this?

But to take on CSI, Federline will rely on his instincts. "I just read the script," he says. "They told me they wanted it to be more of a natural thing that comes to me."

I guess harrassing hard-working citizens while they're trying to do their job comes naturally to Kevin Federline :rolleyes:

When I saw the title "K Fed to Star on CSI", I thought "What, as a corpse?"

Damn! I was hoping that he would just play a dead corps.....
The're really letting him open his mouth in the show?
This is just flat out wrong! I love CSI...... I'll just make sure
not to eat that night......:sick:

BohemianBeauty22 said:
I knew there was a reason why I just stick to reruns on Nick at Nite. :lol:

:lol: Yeah, me too. It's a pretty safe bet that K Fed won't make an unwanted appearance on Rosanne or The Cosby Show!

Maybe he is going to play a dead body recovered at the bottom of a river...that's the only role I can see him in.

When I saw the title "K Fed to Star on CSI", I thought "What, as a corpse?"

ROTFL...

I'm actually gonna watch it. There's somethin about him that keeps pulling me back so says Chingy.:lol:

eh to me he's good eye candy so i'll watch it :P

I was thinking he could play a wannabe rap star who is tragically gunned down while forcing innocent people to listen to his crap on an internationally aired teen awards show.

Belowen said:
I was thinking he could play a wannabe rap star who is tragically gunned down while forcing innocent people to listen to his crap on an internationally aired teen awards show.

Oh and that was crap too!! :shock: What I didn't understand was how he could rap all that stuff and cuss. I thought that was just disgusting because there are kids younger who do watch those awards shows and he couldn't bleep it out, the television did, what was the point? Those innocent kids heard it all while there. :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->