K Fed to Star on CSI

I actually like Kevin apart from the whole wannabe rapstar, I think I had a crush on him when I saw him in Pinks video "get the party started" or something like that....but the whole white trash wannabe gangsta is a turn off..I have the strangest crushes sometimes...

Whats really sad is that alot of unknown talented actors would kill just to have a speaking part on a tv show. This is the reason why i depise people who are famous for no reason.

Oh Good Lord. It gets worse!

K-Fed To Play Himself on "Entourage"

It has been annouced that Kevin Federline will appear in three episodes of HBO's Entourage, playing a deadbeat husband of a celebrity.

He is really keen - and not insulted when he was asked to play the part."​
This is weird, because I was just thinking about K-Fed when I was cleaning dog sh*t off my carpet this morning. Just wondering why Hollywood keeps handing this idiot roles for which he is horrifically undeserving. In a perfect world, he wouldn't get a callback to play a corpse.

source: idontlikeyouinthatway.com

More from ohnotheydidnt

BRITNEY SPEARS' husband KEVIN FEDERLINE was devastated by the poor reviews he received for his rap performance at the Teen Choice Awards, but the gig ended up landing him a role on the hit show CSI: CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION.

Federline reportedly put on a brave face after the scathing reviews came in after his 20 August (06) performance, but friends say the rapper was hit hard by the criticism.

A source tells American publication Us Weekly, "He was actually crying."

The next day at the couple's Malibu, California home the source says Britney "also cried for him...She didn't leave him alone all day."

There was one good thing to come out of the debacle - CSI writer DUSTIN ABRAHAM saw the show and loved Federline's performance, which inspired him to write a character for Federline into the show.

The former back-up dancer will guest star in October (06) as the leader of a violent gang.

Abraham explains, "He has this cockiness and confidence that I like. But I told him...he needs to be the guy that you hate. It's the perfect role."

Federline has already finished shooting his spot and Abraham says, "There wasn't a lot of acting - more beating (people up). I thought he was awesome!"

When I first read the title of the thread my first response was "Ooh! He's gonna play the corpse!! :clap:"

Alas, no. Wtf? Let's give insignificant people roles and royalties for nothing, meanwhile true struggling kids with budding talent get ignored. C'est la Hollywood vie?
(so hows my grammar?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cg1
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->