Kaley Cuoco

oh... that one hairdo reminds me a bit too much of Miley

Nah, that hair style do not work on her. Little longer andit would look much better.

I don't like the short hair, she doesn't know how to style it and it ages her.

I really don't like the shorter hair. It doesn't suit her at all...she should have more of a bob with layers. It definitely ages her.

Kaley Cuoco and Ryan Sweeting look so in love as they walk hand-in-hand on Wednesday (June 25) in Venice, Calif.

justjared.com

The Hollywood Reporter Photoshoot 2014

Unknown Photoshoot 2014

starity.hu

Women's Health - September 2014

starity.hu

Here is what the 28-year-old Big Bang Theory actress had to share with the mag:

On her Big Bang role Penny: “I will take any role anyone will hire me on… I was telling someone last night, people always say, ‘oh my god you’re going to be type cast’ and if I really was type cast as Penny or the girl next door it would be the greatest thing in the world, then I have a job forever playing that. That is kind of how I look at it, if this is what I do forever fine, but I’ll try and do as many things as possible and experience the whole world of acting, as silly as that sounds, but I love all aspects of it but comedy is definitely number one.”

On the food she can’t give up: “Everything. I love everything. I probably couldn’t give up a burger, that’s my go to. I will probably have one tonight actually, I’m starving. That’s my go to when I want to cheat I want to have a big burger, In-And-Out burgers.”

On the best part of marriage: “The best part is that you always have your buddy with you. He is always there; my friend is always with me. I have someone to eat with, to talk to, to have a drink with, to cry with to be anything I need to be, he will always going to be there and the same for him. I like the cliché where we have a routine now, we have become that married couple, we are home at the same time, we order the same food, we watch the same show, and we love it. A couple times I’ve said, ‘Are we super lame?’ and he is like no we are the best, and I’m like, ok. That’s who we are and I like that we have this new marital routine.”

For more from Kaley, visit WomensHealthMag.com!

jH2aOsl.jpg

906hNy4.jpg

U2Z3QI0.jpg

just jared

Kaley Cuoco is seen after a workout with a 'Love Food' shirt
MSwAAXD.jpg

aIuHgYP.jpg

oFIE6fc.jpg

zimbio

Entertainment Weekly's Pre Emmy Party at the Fig & Olive Melrose Place on August 23, 2014 in West Hollywood, California.

dailymail.co.uk

2014 Emmy Awards held at the Nokia Theatre L.A. Live on Monday (August 25) in Los Angeles.
FYI: Kaley is wearing a Monique Lhuillier dress, Swarovski bag, Chelsea Paris shoes, Graziela Gems ring, Meira T earrings, and a Jennifer Fisher ring.

justjared.com

Kaley Cuoco heads to 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!'
K035mNA.jpg

qPz2HIb.jpg

zimbio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->