Karen Collins - Photographer

You're welcome stilista, I found them looking for campaigns on google and when I saw they were Karen Collins I remembered this thread.

Love the Paul & Joe campaign. Gemma's sailor pics for La Redoute made me think instantly of those -- it's that easy blue Mediterranean feel... ::content sigh::

Here are the first 2 pages of her Vogue UK Jan 2003 editorial with Natalia V... :smile: (Now we have the complete set posted <g>)

I love Paul&Joe ad's and her other work.talented woman.

I just came across this Christina Ricci shoot she did. Not my favourite shoot of hers by any means, but thought I'd post it anyway.

priska15a.jpg

priska16.jpg

priska17.jpg

priska19.jpg

i actually quite like that first ricci picture, stilista^_^

more numéro:

These are nice Anna Karina! Very different to the style she has become known for, but I suppose everyone has to be diverse to make a living nowadays ^_^ I like the first Ricci one too, but think the others lack any kind of special feeling.

of all of these i'm most drawn to the natalia vodianova photos and the pics from numero especially :heart: that estella posted... beautful poses, light and sort of unconventional vantage point.. i especially love the last one in post #27

urchin said:
yet more.
sorry where dd u get the 1st one its natasha vojnovic and i belive it`s mixt(e) mag but i `m not sure wat it`s KC work:unsure:

The pictures from this thread are alright at best with me. With Karen's work, you can feel the feminine angle that she is shooting her photos from, from it be the type of model she chooses, their expressions, settings, and overall mood. Nothing is all that complex, but nothing is too simple either...
Although the images show slight signs of optimism, I cant help but feel the mood of intial "abandonment" in posts #24, #14, #15, #16

Paul and Joe Spring 2006

paul-et-joe_ss2006_jeisa-chiminazzo_003.jpg

paul-et-joe_ss2006_jeisa-chiminazzo_001.jpg

paul-et-joe_ss2006_jeisa-chiminazzo_002.jpg

jozworld

Is this thread still going? Anyway, here's an ed of her.
Erin Heatherton: Think Black White (Elle Belgium Dec 2008)
Ph: Karen Collins

Scannen0001.jpg

Scannen0002.jpg

Scannen0003.jpg

Scannen0004.jpg

Scannen0005.jpg

Scannen0007.jpg

Scannen0008.jpg

Scannen0009.jpg

Scannen0010.jpg

Scannen0012.jpg

scans by me

Numéro #67 - October 2005

Editorial: "Une Journée Particulière"
Model: Diana Dondoe
Ph.: Karen Collins

Scanned by GUGA/MODA

Jalouse 2001
Jade P. styled by Rushka Bergman

- jalou archives / jalouse -
:heart:

I'm really loving her work - it's not necessarily the flashiest fashion photography out there, but it is unique!

i think the light is really beautiful in that jalouse ed...
almost transports you there... for me anyway ^_^

very nice... thanks berlin :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->