Karen Elson

I like Karen, but I think she looks too washed out in that shot.

I like her better in the LV ads:

adv_5131.jpg

It's a pretty ad, but, yeah, I just don't think she's pretty. Good bone structure though.

Originally posted by nycgirl84@Aug 18 2004, 05:45 PM
It's a pretty ad, but, yeah, I just don't think she's pretty. Good bone structure though.
[snapback]337509[/snapback]​

agree. :unsure:

But I love her hair in this ad though :heart:

I guess I'm the only one that thinks she doesn't look her best here? It's nice, but she's certainly looked better.

To be honest: I really hated Karen when she stared modelling. :innocent: But in the last years my taste has changed and her look changed, too, and now I'm really happy to see her in magazines. :heart: And I'm happy she's such a regular at US Vogue!

Some of my favorite pictures.

dazzle6.jpg

dazzle9.jpg

dazzle10.jpg

neimanmarcus.jpg

escada-advertisement-SS2004-3.jpg

Karen_Elson.jpg

karenmercier.jpg

I agree with you - she only gets better and better. She started out as a 'freak' and now she's a glamorous gorgeous creature :smile: She's actually reminiscent of 50s movie stars - Ava Gardner, Rita Hayworth....

She used to be one of my very least favorites, now shes a favorite. :flower:

I love her hair!!!
I don't think i'm alone in this: SHE ALWAYS WEARS THINGS I LIKE AND WANT!
I should have those clothes, not her!!! :order:

I love that light blue ruffled onepiece swimsuit! :cry:

I don't like her on the runway, but I don't mind her in editorials

I think she's just gorgeous! She has a timeless, old Hollywood beauty. I could never understand her being typecast as a 'freak' model and I'm glad that's changed. :heart:

she was a litlle overhead but she's very lamorous, very british and very white, ilike her

thanks for the nice pics

salutes

her look's never grown on me, I actually like her in interviews.. other than that, I find her pretty boring and irrelevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sl4vicd0ll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->