Karen Walker F/W 08.09 NYC

You know, this is what I expected from MBMJ!

Maybe I'll be buying from Karen more often now. Love the knit berets & sweaters &, yes again, those croc belts that are ubiquitous this week. :heart:
haha i was just going to say... she should be getting the recognition that marc has... their styles are growing the same, his a little more metro/ scenester, hers a little more indie/ NZ but she hit the nail mostly on the head this time (i agree about the tye die pants ha!) and marc totally missed the beam...

Last edited by a moderator:
More bell shapes and shirt dresses trends from NY. Yawn.

my thoughts exactly. I don't know how much more of this I can take. That said, I do enjoy a lot of these pieces; very cute and wearable. :flower:

^^ Seriously, she looks like a tortoise :doh:

Karen just had a baby six weeks ago (a girl called Valentina) and probably hasn't lost all her baby weight so I think we can cut her some slack.

I really like this now that I have seen the detailed photos. I love that blue coat.

ill have one floral dress and one blue jacket please:smile:
your a champ karen!

Karen just had a baby six weeks ago (a girl called Valentina) and probably hasn't lost all her baby weight so I think we can cut her some slack.

I really like this now that I have seen the detailed photos. I love that blue coat.

Even if she were 9 months pregnant, she'd still look like a tortoise. Her dress is waistless and huge in the back.

I love the way Karen Walker does florals. It's a pretty good collection but not her best. Loving the white dresses, ruffles and bow ties.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->