Karlie Kloss

Yay for Karlie's omnipresence, but I actually think she could benefit from being a little pickier at this point. I was somewhat surprised to see her at Jason Wu, especially.

Backstage at Erin Fetherston :heart:

00110m.jpg

[style.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
She is doing pretty good so far...i would love to know the true story of her switch to next.

I'm obviously no expert in this field but I'm thinking that the switch from Elite wasn't that great of an idea after all. I wish that Next would manage her a little more exclusively by only letting her do the bigger shows....i was actually surprised to see her at Nicole Miller & Erin Fetherston. In my opinion, a girl of her status (2 exclusives last season & 2 good campaigns) shouldn't have been walking in those shows. I understand that runway exposure is crucial but knowing which shows will garner her even more success is something her current agents have to consider.

^^ i agree somewhat, but look at all of the best girls from seasons past... caroline, gemma, heather, vlada, the lilys etc... they were all absolutely everywhere, with huge show lists sometimes 60-70 shows long and all became fixtures. i know that a couple of that crew have moved more commercial now, but for the most part, they're all still working and making big money even though they too were somewhat over exposed as far as runway goes.

Is that really Karlie at Sue Stemp? If so, that's the worst I've seen her look. And what was she doing at a small presentation full of c-list models? :blink:

Yay for Karlie's omnipresence, but I think she could benefit from being a little pickier at this point. I was somewhat surprised to see her at Jason Wu, especially.
I agree. Jason Wu? Nicole Miller (decent cast or not)?? Seems like weird management to me. But hopefully her agent knows what he/she is doing...

I don't think that's Karlie either
style.com says so though

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw her yesterday on the Erin Featherston show
she was beautiful... she had some problems with high heels but she was so cute ! Adorable

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zendayacomz
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->