Karl's How-to ... For Kids

I would definitely get that, my kids would love to see the sketches, as they love clothes and dressing up. Does anyone know when we can look forward to ordering a copy? :innocent:

I think its a good idea. It may even teach some older people how fashion is made.

Originally posted by Lena@May 9th, 2004 - 1:24 am
its never too early, i was into fashion by ..5 :P
same here. my sister, who is 8 years older than me, had vogue, w, french vogue... etc. lying around our house when i was 5 or 6. i just grew up with it. and it didnt hurt that my mom sewed EVERYTHING. :blush:

00010.L.JPG

I had been wondering what this pic was all about :P
I think it's a great idea :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by Spike413+May 8th, 2004 - 4:19 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Spike413 @ May 8th, 2004 - 4:19 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-chickonspeed@May 8th, 2004 - 3:56 pm
But Karl definitely doesn't strike me as a child person.
Good point, he seems like he would either scare kids or would be scared of them......I don't know, he doesn't seem the most paternal of people... :P [/b][/quote]
I know if I were a little kid, and he were my grandpa, I think I'd hide in the basement behind the furnace when he came to visit! :ninja:

I'd check it out, yet, I'm not too hot for it. I mean it's great that it is about how fashion is made, but why o why from Largerfeld Gallery?! :yuk: I mean Chanel couture would be much more intresting... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ahhGucci@May 10th, 2004 - 1:40 pm
00010.L.JPG

This picture, something about it, its just not right.

:santa: :o
Its Karl's stiffness, thats the problem - somehow doesnt seem child-friendly to me, but i could be wrong :wink:

Aimed at 9+ :

When I was that age I was in my, going-to-be-a-fashion-designer-and-you're-not-going-to-stop-me stage, and would have lapped this up quicker than the cat his cream :P

I found it quite amusing,. Im tempted to put a caption on this picture, I like Karl.

he's such a caricature of what a fashion designer is 'supposed' to be...it must have been like hanging out with a live cartoon for these kids...hahaha...he's funny... :P

Originally posted by strawberry daiquiri@May 10th, 2004 - 4:38 pm
Aimed at 9+ :

When I was that age I was in my, going-to-be-a-fashion-designer-and-you're-not-going-to-stop-me stage, and would have lapped this up quicker than the cat his cream :P
haha im in that stage right now.... and im serious too i mean i got all the sketches and stuff, its just that i wanna make them to life. i wish i had a tailor.... *sigh*

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionblogger30000
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->