Kat Von D

^ i was thinking the same thing. her face also looks a bit different.

^ i was thinking the same thing. her face also looks a bit different.

That makes me a bit uncomfortable
cause she doesn't need to wear a wig, and have her nose done (or whatever she's done to her face)...
:huh::(

Rob+Schreinder+Kat+Von+Out+New+York+V6tZpyYjo9ml.jpg

(zimbio.com)

nikki-and-kat.jpg

(hollywoodgrind.com)

I love her...

She looks really pretty in those last pictures, thanks for posting. The new season of LA Ink starts Tuesday here, I'm super excited.

KAT VON D OUT IN L.A.(FEBRUARY 18TH)

sayholla.blogspot.com

^I think it is.

I cannot but notice how healthy and glowing skin she has lately.I don't know if it's maybe because of some make up products,but she always had a lot of make up.She looks really beautiful.

Is that Nikki with her!???

Yes it's Nikki. I have to say I was a little surprised at first to see this, considering they broke up a couple of weeks ago. But who knows, maybe they are back together again? After all, on his myspace blog back then I remember Nikki posting something along the lines of "Kat and I are taking a break from our relationship." So, maaaybe they realised they can't live without one another? :woot: Although it feels kinda unlikely, I like to think so. Ive always found them to be an extremely cute couple with both looking gorgeous and both being so personable and all. Really loved them together.
Or they just remain close friends which is a great option, too! :flower:

Fashionlova, thanks for those. Is that Kat's mom in the pic before the last one? I think so. Wow, she looks stunning, too! ^_^

I hope they're back together, but if they are just good friends, that's fine too hahaha. I think that is her mom, cute right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
afates
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->