Nationality: Hungarian
Height: 179 cm (5'9.5")
Bust: 88 (34.5)
Waist: 62 (24.5)
Hips: 89 (35)
Shoe size: 39 (8)
Hair: dark brown
Eyes: brown
Agencies: United Models, Tempo Models, Names Model Agency, 3D Model Agency, SS&M Model Management
Advertisement: Patricia Suzzi

katali169gy.jpg
katali214wk.jpg

katalin07ir.jpg
katalin21jd.jpg

No offense, but I'm not sure I see the point of starting all these threads on more or less unknown, random models. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing new faces, but many of the girls you post don't appear new nor on the verge to something bigger. Perhaps you could post them in the "Little known models" thread instead? :flower:

Agreed.
Nelly Cat said:
No offense, but I'm not sure I see the point of starting all these threads on more or less unknown, random models. Don't get me wrong, I love seeing new faces, but many of the girls you post don't appear new nor on the verge to something bigger. Perhaps you could post them in the "Little known models" thread instead? :flower:

excuse me to butt in...but it's really difficult to find this thread...
maybe you should put a link???:flower:

I personally don't mind all these threads.. the way I see it.. if Katalin amounts to nowhere.. then her thread will go nowhere and it will be out of sight.. no longer an inconvenience to you all.

i also don't mind but i think it's a question of leaving the forum
a bit more hmm, clean??? i guess...
but seriously there are so many threads of unkown models
that almost anyone posts...and just because they go nowhere it doesn't
mean they are bad models...
another thing people in this forum only like the girls of the moment:innocent:
sadly if the model is a bit older and it's been some years
she's been around no one cares anymore...:(
anyways i think purple herself has quite a few number of threads like that.....:wink:
i think it's his right to give athread to the model he likes...

Last edited by a moderator:
morbidexistence said:
anyways i think purple herself has quite a few number of threads like that.....:wink:
i think it's his right to give athread to the model he likes...
I'll be deleting them then, if they're not appreciated. I had thought they might, somehow, have been liked.
If not though- I really couldn't care less. :ninja:

I just think its too difficult to figure out when a girl is big enough to have her own thread. I mean some cases might be obvious, but for example I made a thread on Leah de Wavrin.. does she count as a nobody? She did Prada, Miu Miu, YSL, etc... for S/S runway. I just don't like the idea of telling someone you can't make a thread because that model isn't big enough because a lot of the threads on the big models now were started when the model was still relatively unknown.

And also my thread on Leah de Wavrin is nowhere and not clogging up the boards because no one is interested in her. Maybe she'll land a huge campaign or editorial and suddenly everyone will post there, who knows, but I like things the way they are.

My humble opinion.

^i agree word for word...:flower:
i like some of your models purple, like emi and alexis for example...:wink:

Nelly Cat said:

really??? :cry: :unsure: :(

:lol: all right... next time I will do that B)

i don't think you should...
what if the model is unkown but extrimely beautiful
and i fall head over heels over her???
it means that i'll never get to known her...:cry:
that's what i like about tfs you can find so many good pics
of unkown models...

Guys, post all the threads you want on particular models. Supporting Cast is intended to discuss models. Posting a new thread for a new model is absolutely not wrong. Sometimes they are liked, sometimes not. Sometimes people respond, sometimes not. It is always worth to post if you think that she/he deserves his/her own thread :flower:

Just to clarify, it's not that I mind threads on unknown models. I just think that, when we're not talking shooting stars or established models, you should limit yourself to your faves and maybe say why you like them instead of posting heaps of random girls (which was the case here). But I was just voicing MY opinion, and a mod has spoken otherwise, so post away everyone! :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leatherblazer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"