Kate Kondas

Kate Kondas by Clarens Tyson for Design Scene

Model: Kate Kondas |MC2 Model Management|
Photographer: Clarens Tyson

Photographer Clarens Tyson is shooting our latest exclusive with up and coming face Kate Kondas, the promising 17 year old represented by MC2 Model Management. Kate who already opened for Jean Paul Gaultier Fall Winter show in Paris is posing in a series of black and white portraits that showcase her new haircut specifically made by Guido Palau for the Calvin Klein F/W 2012 show she walked as well.

designscene.net

^ i love them. at first i didn't really get her appeal, but now i totally do, she's cool, i think we'll see some great stuff from her in the future.

^^These are beautiful! She photographs great in black and white :stuart:

Two more from Matthew Priestley Tumblr and candid from grazia.it where she looks lovely :heart:

Georges Chakra HC fw12.13 - Paris (O)

vogue.fr

Jean Paul Gaultier Haute Couture FW12.13 - Paris

vogue.it

Stunning at all couture shows :heart: thanks for posting

Dazed & Confused August 2012
A London Love Story

Photography: Gareth McConnell
Styling: Robbie Spencer

dazeddigital.com

Gorgeous, I love this ed, it's so Blair Witch Project :D

Model Behaviour: Kate Kondas
We caught up with the Hungarian model following her appearance in the August issue of Dazed & Confused

Kate Kondas was born (and still lives in) Debrecen, the second biggest city in Hungary after Budapest, close to the Romanian border. She has walked for designers including Cavin Klein collection, Thom Browne, Just Cavalli, Costume National, Mugler, McQ and Jean Paul Gaultier. Kondas appears in Dazed's August issue McQ feature, alongside Ibra and Tatiana Krasikova.

Dazed Digital: You appeared in Gareth McConnell and Robbie Spencer's McQ story from Dazed's August issue. How was the shoot?
Kate Kondas: The shooting was great, it was a pleasure working with an amazing team, everyone was so nice. The clothes were beautiful, a piece of art and the military boots were awesome – I had the opportunity to walk for McQ and I was wearing the mini red dress that I'm so in love with. Everything was so cool, in one of the photos I look like a dictator. I'm thankful for the polaroid I got.

DD: What was the last song you listened to?
Kate Kondas: Coldplay, 'Paradise'. I can't get bored of it.

DD: Recommend us a Youtube video...
Kate Kondas: Since we have already mentioned the newest collection of McQ, I would recommend watching the video of the show. It was a real show, so fascinating, the catwalk and the background looked like a forest. Check it out!

DD: Who was the last person you texted?
Kate Kondas: My twin brother.

DD: Quiet night in or big night out?
Kate Kondas: I prefer a quiet night in, with a good book or an entertaining movie.

DD: Favourite city?
Kate Kondas: New York, I have been there five times already and i'm still so in love with it, I can be myself there. I have travelled a lot, but there are still so many cities I would like to visit at least once in my lifetime.

DD: Favourite food?
Kate Kondas: I eat really healthy and I love sushi, but I can never say no to the traditional hungarian dishes like goulash.

DD: What makes you laugh?
Kate Kondas: Everything, that brings me joy! Seriously I like to laugh a lot!

DD: What's the best piece of advice you've ever been given?
Kate Kondas: "Don't be afraid to dream big, believe in yourself, never give up and always stay true to yourself!" Being optimistic is the most important! I love the book 'The Secret' by Rhonda Byrne.

DD: What's your hidden talent?
Kate Kondas: I wouldn't say it's a hidden talent, but I'm really into sports, I have always been. I was playing handball for three years before modelling, I like to play football and I love to run.

DD: What do you wear on a day off?
Kate Kondas: On a day off I like to wear a simple t-shirt, a pair of jeans and Converse. But most of the time I describe my style as elegant, conservative and classic.

dazeddigital

Show Package – New York S/S 13: Trump (Women)

models.com

BCBG Max Azria S/S 2013 NYC

00200h_1366x2048.jpg

style.com

BCBG good for her! I hope this is the sign of a wonderful season to come. She looks awesome btw.

Hervé Leger by Max Azria
Spring/Summer 2013 | New York Fashion Week

nowfashion

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5starnoe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->