Kate Kosushkina

r88j9k.png

same.

she really reminds me of Darya Kurovska. anyone know her age? she looks so young

When I saw 'Kati' at Sergey Nagorny website some time ago I thought she's a more feminine version of Darya Kurovska.. I loved it, but I was waiting to see something more than ( of course still amazing! ) resemblance. Now in the new polaroids I still see Darya's sister, but with Kate's personal add :heart::wub:

Supreme! Well, there defenitely couldn't be a better fit for Katya/Kate :smile: Which is perfectly noticeable in these polas - :heart: perfect mix of cuteness and mystery in her face. And slow_hands, I defenitely see the Darya resemblance! Not exactly look-wise, but somehow they both have the same kind of youthfulness in their face.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, the impish version of Darya's look :bunny:
I'm so in love with her face :heart::crush:
A Darya + Kate spread would be to die for I guess, they both share that unquestionnable sense of looking dubitative... Just as a second nature...
It works so well for Darya in editorials, especially when it's used to create a desired miscasting effect, like "what the heck am I doing there? " it's brilliant :lol::heart:

womenmanagement.it

^ I love her in these even more.. :wub: I defenietely can see the Darya resemblance, but like in not a literal way :heart: She's kind of more innocent verion of Kurovska ( and the lacy dress is perfect on her! ) and I could defenietely see them together in an editorial, they would complement each other perfectly!

New tests by James Mahon :flower: I personally think they couldn't choose a better location. She looks amazing with the nature mixed with a kind of mysterious place, the stony wall and stairs.. :heart: Her fresh and kind of bright look in this dark setting :wub:

kate_02_01.jpg
kate_02_02.jpg
kate_02_03.jpg
kate_02_04.jpg
kate_02_05.jpg
kate_02_06.jpg
kate_02_07.jpg
kate_02_08.jpg
kate_02_09.jpg
kate_02_10.jpg

jamesmahon.blogspot.com

New tests by James Mahon :flower: I personally think they couldn't choose a better location. She looks amazing with the nature mixed with a kind of mysterious place, the stony wall and stairs.. :heart: Her fresh and kind of bright look in this dark setting :wub:

kate_02_01.jpg
kate_02_08.jpg
jamesmahon.blogspot.com
I realised they aren't all opening.. Here they're reposted :flower:

jamesmahon.blogspot.com

^ Just look at that profile :o :crush: Again: thanks for sharing these stefanelle

yay! she finally debuted and huge! :heart::heart:
she looks great on the runway!

Yigal Azrouel :flower:

getty

Woah.. I seriously wouldn't have recognised her at Yigal :mellow: Not that she looks so different, but still...
Nevertheless, Kate's absolutely beautiful in that show! She reminds me (once more) a little bit of Darya on the catwalk. A bit unsure in her expression and quite "raw". Excited for more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peytontung
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->