Kate Moss Set To Become UK X Factor Stylist?

Chanelcouture09

Some Like It Hot
Reaction score
Simon Cowell wants Kate Moss as X Factor style consultant

The TV mogul thinks catwalk queen Kate could bring back fashion-loving viewers to the show and help land big advertising deals

Simon Cowell thinks he’s hit upon a Kate idea to keep the X Factor fashionable next year.

The talent show boss wants to bring supermodel and fan Kate Moss on board as a style consultant.

A show insider said: “Simon is looking at ways of refreshing the show and one idea he will bring to the table is getting Kate Moss on board.

“He knows how important the styling of the *contestants is and having a supermodel and a world-famous name on board would certainly raise the bar.

“Kate could give the contestants advice and ideas on how they want to look and also how to look after themselves and still look great in the years ahead.”

Kate, 38, was also yesterday named as the face of American upmarket shoe designer Stuart Weitzman.

Cowell is on holiday but is due to meet X Factor executive producer Richard Holloway next month to thrash out the show’s future.

Changes are required after a ratings slump last year and judges Tulisa Contostavlos and Gary Barlow are both expected to be dumped.

A spokesman for Cowell said “no firm plans had been made” about approaching Kate but confirmed decisions would be announced after meetings in January.
*Mirror.co.uk

I've said all along that it wouldn't surprise me if Kate pursued a career as a Stylist, I think this would be fantastic but I dread to think how much they'll pay her, because after all they're not just paying for ideas but they're paying for who she is, presumably even more than some of the judges get as their salary, but I think it would indeed draw the viewers in and get people talking about the show.

I think if they get her as a stylist, I'll at least watch the shows or click on articles relating to the show. I think it would be interesting to see how she styles the contestants..

Well, I'd love to see Kate get a huge pay check, but it would be unpleasant to see her being bossed around as many of the other stars attending the show seem to be...

i highly doubt the truth of this. i don't think she would do it, even if she was presented with the option.

I also don't think she'd accept this but I wouldn't worry about the money. If Cowell is able to pay Britney $15 million, he wouldn't mind £2 million for a stylist, UK X Factor obviously needs a refreshment.

Well that's one way to get more ratings, his antics are ridiculous though.

A gimmick, for sure. I don't think this will result in a higher audience though. Unless I'm really underestimating Kate's appeal in the UK.
Posted via Mobile Device

I feel like I've been reading about this since Dannii and Cheryl were part of X-Factor.

I love The X Factor. I love Kate. If this is true, it`s a win win for me! But I don't think having a supermodel as part of a show would get as much viewers. Remember Tommy and Idol? Well, I dunno.

They'll probably get her in the last few episodes when they've narrowed down the contestants to 3. Other than that having her there for the entire season is a waste of time her and the audiences' time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanyeb
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->