Is Kate Moss Pregnant?

stylegurrl

Reaction score
Is Kate Moss Pregnant?

Supermodel Kate Moss' restrained behavior at best friend Sadie Frost's fashion show on Sunday has further fuelled reports she is pregnant with her second child.

Party-loving Moss, 30, snubbed the official after-party at the capital's Cafe Rouge venue in favor of joining Damon Dash and Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey for a quieter get-together at posh London hotel Claridges.

And insiders believe Moss' uncharacteristically bulging stomach indicates she is pregnant.

A friend says, "It seemed strange that Kate wanted to do her own thing and not celebrate with Sadie after her big day.

"Kate seemed fine when she was watching Sadie's fashion show and even gave her a big hug before leaving. But then she went all quiet again.

"After spending a couple of hours with Danny and Damon at Claridges, she went to leave but didn't want to be photographed side-on and had a frosty face to say the least.

"It seemed obvious she's at least two months pregnant as her tummy was out over the top of her trousers. Plus the fact she barely touched a drop of her drink all night - and that's not at all like Kate."

A spokesperson for Moss has trashed claims she is expecting another child.

Moss, who is currently single, has an eleven-month-old daughter, Lila Grace, with former boyfriend Jefferson Hack.

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2004

We'll if she is, congradulations to her. This shouldn't effect her career at all.

She will be one of the best supermodels ever...
Her daugther is lovely and if she´s pregnant again I am sure it will not be a problem for her!!! :smile:

its all absolute rubbish
kate avoided the grill room party to avoid sienna and jude

plus damon dash probhably invited her to clariges as hes so avid to get her to do the rocawear campaign

her stomach wasnt BULGING in the slightest, its complete BS

guess time will tell if it's BS or not..

I'm with Sean on this one, he would have been onto it if anything was suspicious :wink: :heart:

Originally posted by Belowen@Sep 21 2004, 10:13 PM
I'm with Sean on this one, he would have been onto it if anything was suspicious :wink: :heart:
[snapback]372120[/snapback]​
*agrees*

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 21 2004, 04:37 PM
its all absolute rubbish
kate avoided the grill room party to avoid sienna and jude

[snapback]371854[/snapback]​

Why? Does she have a proble with them?

Originally posted by CelineChic@Sep 22 2004, 01:04 PM
Why? Does she have a proble with them?
[snapback]372409[/snapback]​

doesnt like jude.......long time feud i think......he didnt like sadie hanging with her so much

and sienna.....well.....shes being a copycat so i guess its not very wise to be all pally with her cause she will lose street cred although i would have loved to see a picture of the 2 talking to each other

Originally posted by Acid@Sep 22 2004, 08:06 AM
and sienna.....well.....shes being a copycat so i guess its not very wise to be all pally with her cause she will lose street cred
[snapback]372412[/snapback]​

Interesting point though if Kate really thinks that then :rolleyes: !

Yes it all makes sense now, she doesnt turn upto one function and doesnt touch a drink! She must be pregnant!

her daughter isnt even one year old yet ... what the F*** is she doing???

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SailorMoon1993
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->