Kate Somerville Skin Care

izzie stevens

it's a hard-knock life.
Reaction score
has anyone ever tried any of kate somerville's skin care products?

if so, what are your opinions? :flower: any recommendations?

kate winslet is a fan of this line i believe.

too expensive for the likes of me!

Kate Sommerville has some good products. Quench, a hydrating serum and Deep Tissue Repair, a treatment creme. I've used these and would re-purchase. Both were gifts. I know Courtney Love, Paris Hilton, Amber Valetta all get facials from Kate.

^ have you heard anything good about her milk cream? i am so tempted to buy it.

I think Jessica Alba too. Basically everyone in Hollywood is crazy about her!!

Do they sell them online? And do they only in the US?

I have never heard of Kate Somerville. Who is she? What is supposed to be so good about her range?

^ I hadn't heard of her until I clicked on this thread, but here's some information from her website.

The creator and director of Kate Somerville Skin Health Experts, a renowned medi-skin clinic in Los Angeles, Kate Somerville has devoted her life to addressing skin wellness.

Amidst her peers, Kate is widely respected as an industry leader and is known for developing the Skin Health Pyramid™, a universal strategy outlining the principal elements for achieving overall skin wellness.

I'm still confused, though.

I dont know anything about that sorry, but I bet it's nice. I'm going to book a facial with her actually now that you made this thread. :flower:

please be sure to come back to this thread and let us know how it went and if you saw any significant skin changes. i would really love to know before i dish out $310 on her line! :flower:

I'm still confused, though.

i don't know if you read her entire site, but she is known for taking care of celebrities such as paris hilton... and yes. :sick: paris hilton. but you gotta' admit that she has flawless skin. check out her in the news section, too. it might give you some more insight about why she is so well known amongst celebrities/is so expensive and such.

Oh I think you should get EVERYTHING on her Product page...i know i want it all after looking at it. She recommends the clarisonic with her daily gentle wash and an enzyme pack exfoliant and I really want the Goat Milk Cream too...is that what you were mentioning I assume?

^ i requested a personalized skin consultation about a week ago, received an e-mail from one of her skin health experts with a skin care regimen and information about it all, and that's what she suggested to me as a seven step skin care regimen... she suggested a spf lotion and vitamins too, but i won't buy those two things because i don't like taking vitamins, and i don't like spf lotions, either. i just don't know if it's all too expensive for the size of the bottles. i am so bad about visualizing what 1.7 oz might look like. :doh:

Attachments

• Picture 2-1.png
    Picture 2-1.png
    23 KB · Views: 8
I'm going to re-purchase the Quench Hydrating Serum. I love it, even if it is full of silicones. And I think I'll get the Goat Milk Cream too. Her products are really reasonably priced IMO.

izzie stevens thanks for making this thread, i haven't heard about her till i saw this thread yesterday and i went searching online and saw lots of positive reviews and such so i just ordered the Sensitive/dry Kit today!

Anyone use her serums? I'm thinking To buy the Total Vitamin Antioxidant one.

I've used ExfoliKate. Generally I'm not a fan of grainy exfoliators though and my favourite thing about the product is the fruit acids. It definitely brightens my skin but it's not the best exfoliating product I've used.

Yeah, the more research I did on her products, the more skeptical I was about the brand. Celebrities and magazines seem to push her line frequently, but MakeupAlley and other consumer sites reviews were not so positive.

I agree about Exfolikate. It's a nice fruit acid and enzyme exfoliator and I didn't like the large beads but it wasn't a WOW products for me. Definitely not a repurchase in my book.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hosewearer
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->