Kate Upton

I'm not sure I've ever seen someone go from cute to cheap in such a short amount of time before. I liked her in her earlier work but she looks super tacky now, lol. I can see why she's popular with the men's mag readers though.

I couldn't agree with you more. It's such a shame.

And too bad she got a EUR 70B bra (= US 32A?) at Beach Bunny with her quite enormous boobs, it looks hideous :ninja:

I know I said a few days ago I would like to see her in the VS show (because I thought she'd be perfect for that), but after seeing her latest pictures and the youtube vids, I have to take it back..

Iirc VS did want to have her in their next show but they're not going to be pleased by her current look, there's no way she fits the sample sizes and she's just not elegant enough on the runway for VS (though I think she doesn't look as bad in the videos as in the pictures). She looks like Anna Nicole Smith in those new pics :ninja:

Funny, I've said exactly the same on a Dutch board, yesterday. :smile:

Hopefully, she will not END like Anna Nicole Smith. :huh:

Omg what happenend to her? I guess she won't be getting that SI Cover this year either!
Posted via Mobile Device

Maybe she's got eaten a little bit too much, recently (hopefully this comment doesn't count as the forbidden 'weight talk')?

And what the heck about SI... they will photoshop everything away. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny, I've said exactly the same on a Dutch board, yesterday. :smile:

Hopefully, she will not END like Anna Nicole Smith. :huh:
Haha. I doubt it. She seems really sweet and all from her Twitter. And apparently she's really good at horseback riding and loves all kinds of sports. That's what makes it weird she looks so anything but athletic at the moment :innocent:

I guess we can't discuss it but :ninja: I'm still in shock I never found her to be very attractive face wise and always thought she had a "healthy" body! this is just nuts and she does look like Anna Nicole!
Posted via Mobile Device

I think she`s really beautiful, she seriously needs to work on her walk for the runway.

I think she's very pretty but I can't deny that she looks quite a lot like a p*rn star... She's a naturally sexy girl but I think that she tries to look even sexier than what she naturally is. It has reached a point that it is not just sexy, but tacky.

^Personally, p*rn star doesn't come to my mind when I see her -- far from that.

Anyway, I think overall she would make for a better plus sized model.

I WATCHED VIDEO FROM THE BEACH BUNNY SHOW, AND I HAVE TO SAY- she is not walking, she is jumping, her boobs are huge and people is calling I love you in the background haha :smile:

I felt bad for her watching the runway clips :(

Seriously, did they even have a fitting for the show? If they gave her a bikini that actually fit, it wouldn't have been so humiliating

As for Kate, she needs runway lessons ASAP. I know we are not going to see her on the high fashion runways, but the training could help her when she is doing swim shows. I couldnt believe a model of her standard could have such a terrible walk. Even the other SI girls have reasonable walks. I think she thought she could just turn up and thats it cause she is a famous SI model. She looked so inexperienced comparing to the unknown models.

^She has potential to be a decent runway model. But yeah, she was just all over the place in those latest clips. I guess it was poor fitting swimsuits. And as she grows, she definitely should look into taking some tips from a runway coach.

I think they used her for the attention. Someone knew prior to the show she wasn't properly fitted in those swimsuits. Or at least a different style of suit was required.

I dont think Kate should be a model at all not even a plus size. Her face is quite average looking and I dont like her body either. She looks like a cheap bimbo. She might do good in Playboy and Maxim but never Vogue. Shes way to cheap looking. I am sure shes hott in guys eyes but in my eyes she's a bit bad looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andy190
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->