Kateryna Fedorchuk

Isaac Mizrahi FW08
7.jpg
32.jpg

nymag

It's somewhat odd to find that Kateryna is just now starting to appear at shows in NY. Anyone else think that maybe she was on hold for an option at a certain show that goes up tonight? :wink: Anyhow, it's good to finally get to see her walk!

Vera Wang F/W 08.09:
KaterynaVera1.jpg
KaterynaVera2.jpg

(getty)

It's somewhat odd to find that Kateryna is just now starting to appear at shows in NY. Anyone else think that maybe she was on hold for an option at a certain show that goes up tonight? :wink: Anyhow, it's good to finally get to see her walk!
(getty)

odd indeed.. its a shame she didn't get it though.. if our speculations were correct

Whoa, she walked some pretty prolific shows. Too bad there weren't more. But it's only her first season. She can only build on this.

Katerina is up on Women Paris' website :flower:

Polaroids

women management

I love the second pic. She looks like a doll :heart:

iq models

Why is she with Women, if she's only a beginner model ??

I agree with whoever said 'pretty, but ordinary'...

Why is she with Women, if she's only a beginner model ??

I agree with whoever said 'pretty, but ordinary'...

There are a few models who sign with Women straight away. If you're talking about models who are signed immediately to Women New York and don't start off with Supreme that is. Laragh McCann and Svieta Nemkova went straight to Women New York, as did Heloise Guerin more recently.

Kateryna for Cosmopolitan Greece

IQ models

There are a few models who sign with Women straight away. If you're talking about models who are signed immediately to Women New York and don't start off with Supreme that is. Laragh McCann and Svieta Nemkova went straight to Women New York, as did Heloise Guerin more recently.

Thanks for explaining, I didn't know that. Yes, it's Women NY I was talking about... So, they must have a very high hope for her...

Though, is it a recent thing that they started to sign beginner girls or have there always been such exceptions ?

YAY. I'm gladd she's getting things. She's pretty sexy. (that's an understatement)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
porcelainbackbone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->