Katharina Friedrich

Magazine: How To Spend It
Issue: May 2011
Editorial: Lady Marmalade
Model: Katharina Friedrich
Photographer: Yuval Hen
Stylist: Damian Foxe

Katharina%2BFriedrich%2Bby%2BYuval%2BHen%2B%2528Lady%2BMarmalade%2B-%2BHow%2BTo%2BSpend%2BIt%2BMay%2B2011%2529.jpeg

more pics:
mode.newslicious.net/

How To Spend It May 2011
Lady Marmalade
Photographer: Yuval Hen
Stylist: Damian Foxe

mode.newslicious.net

Impressive ...striking cover !

place models blog

Agatha Ruiz de la Prada ss12 - Madrid

Roberto Torretta ss12 - Madrid

vogue.es

Ana Locking ss12 - Madrid

Juana Martín ss12 - Madrid

Sara Coleman ss12 - Madrid

vogue.es

Thanks for letting us know! This is the 3rd time I see it now and I still love it. Wish they had followed her longer and in Milan and Paris too.

^yeah me too. but it´s so nice to see her on "auf und davon" with all her suffering and doubts. it makes her so human!

Katharina Friedrich by Alvaro Beamud Cortes for Urban Magazine
st: Ivan Bontchev
hair: Lorenzo Barcella
make-up: Sissy Belloglio

fashiongonerogue

Wunderkind by Wolfgang Joop FW12.13 - Berlin

facebook.com/wunderkind via Psylocke

Katharina for Diva by Mario Schmolka

placemodels.blogspot.com

Harper's Bazaar Uk #modelmonday by Daniel Robson

Each week Bazaar's Bookings Editor Daniel Robson selects THE model to know, from the biggest names in the industry, to brand new girls never seen before.

This week, a stand out go-see, Katharina Friedrich.

As the Bookings Editor at Bazaar I am inundated with model cards and offers of ‘go sees’ - which is when models visit the office for a quick conversation and to have a few snaps taken - and it is a relatively rare occurrence that a girl is shown to me that, a) I haven’t already seen, and b) who is actually really interesting. So when 22-year-old Katherina’s card was passed to me I knew I had to see her.

The fact that Katherina has been modeling for four years makes it all the more amazing that she has escaped my notice until now, though she has found the majority of her success in her native Germany and Milan, where strong-looking women are particularly de rigueur. Katherina though, as seen on her model card, has all the softness, beauty and intensity that should see her branch out internationally.

At Bazaar we love a model who has a bit of standing, who looks strong in her pictures and has the smarts to match, so it comes as no surprise to us that, as well as being 5’10 and strikingly beautiful, she is in the midst of studying Islamic Law and learning Arabic which has seen her study in Lebanon and Cairo.

We hope that she has a great fortnight here in the UK and wish her all the best in the new year when she will move on the New York - and I have no doubt that they will be similarly impressed.

I hope this mean she'll come back soon! :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nauseated
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->