Katharina Rembi

cold_sun

Reaction score
A new girl from Germany,according to supermodels.nl she already shot German Amica with Keith Schofield, German ELLE main fashion with Leo Krumbacher plus inside cover as well as Vogue Sposa with Andrea Lolzani, Vogue Gioello with Fiorenzo Borghi, Italian Vanity Fair with Sara Fileti, Bagatt Campaign with Daniele Rossi, Vive Maria Campaign with Edith Held and did the Fendi Show in Rome.
...I think thats worth a thread, non ? :P

She's with Women in Paris and Milan and with Modelwerk in Hamburg

Height: 173 (Modelwerk actually says shes 176^^)
Bust: 84
Waist: 60
Hips: 88
Shoe Size: 37,5
Hair: Brown
Eyes : Green

katharinarembi-modelwerk-1.jpg

katharinarembi-modelwerk-2.jpg

katharinarembi-modelwerk-3.jpg

pictures form supermodels.nl

...She reminds me a bit of Solange Wilvert, but I quite like her but need to see more.
There are some more pictures on the Modelwerk and Women HP, but I dont know how to copy them, sorry !

Still can't decide. She looks good but in some photos in the few we have I miss that special thing about her.
Her Face is great but I'm not sure about her body yet.

^according to fmd.com, she's of italian ethnicity :blush:

Photos in MQ - not watermarked

modelwerk.de

Well, love for Italian girls too. :lol: Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, sir. :heart:

this girl is pretty... i mean P-R-E-T-T-Y...
she's a solange/petra mix.

Well, love for Italian girls too. :lol: Thank you for all the wonderful pictures, sir. :heart:

:blush: Anytime, dear. She's my favorite "German" model since Julia Stegner :wink: And is it me, or does her look radically change (in a good way) from the candids to the print work? I like her strong chin, and how her cheek bones sharpen in some poses. Her eye colour is fascinating too, green in some photos to hazel brown in others.

I agree! Her print work is something I am fallen in love with more than her polaroids. And usually it's the other way around. :blush: I can't wait to see more from her.

Amica Germany June 2008

From the ed. "Die Top Ten!" - New Faces
ph: Keith Schofield
styling: Jürgen Claussen

achAT-scans

^wow. she looks gorgeous in that dress. thank you for the scan achAT :D:flower:

has she ever been to New york ? How old is she now ? Her face is so pretty :heart: but she is just 1.75 right?:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->