Katie Schmid

ad31214

Reaction score
Havent found any thread on her but she is a stunning new face at Stars Model Management in San Francisco (same one as Mackenzie Drazan) she's listed as 5'7" :rolleyes: so we can only hope she grows another two inches cause she is still only fifteen. She was just scouted around a month ago and she has the most flawless skin and I love her nose!

Katie.jpg

stars model agency blog

Last edited by a moderator:
her stats are
height: 5'7
bust: 34 in
waist: 23 in
hips: 29 in (?)
i have a feeling they may have mixed up her hips and bust measurements if no, those are some tiny hips!
dress: 2
shoes: 7

DSC_0187rt.jpg

wow its been a while but they've update her portfolio and measurements so UPDATED:
height- 5'8"
bust- 32A
waist- 23.5"
hips- 33.5"
Dress 2
Shoes 7

DSC_0187rt.jpg

digitaldiamonds

image.jpg

@katiegschmid.twitter.com

NEW FACE OF THE MONTH - KATIE SCHMID

Name: Katie Schmid

Height: 5'8"

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Birthsign: Libra

Where are you from and what is it like?: Castro Valley, California. It's a small community and very safe, and there's a lot
of fun stuff to do!

What's your favorite TV show or movie?: Modern Family

What music are you listening to?: Maroon 5

List five of your favorite things: Competitive cheerleading, reading, sushi, and my two cats ( Ty and Rosie!)

Photo: Nick Aitken
How did you get into modeling?: I sent photos to local agencies. Stars contacted me immediately...it was fate!

What has been your favorite modeling experience so far? The Nick Aitken photoshoot. I was working with Alwyn, a fellow Stars model. We were wearing wigs and standing on precarious rocks

What would you be doing if you were not modeling?: Working at the nursing home in my town or doing more sports.

Where would like to travel to?: Australia. Europe. I have never been out of the US.

Favorite designer: Betsey Johnson

At this moment, you are obsessed with: Combat boots, which I am wearing right now! I got them at a thrift shop for $7.

Which celebrity would you like to meet?:
Cara Delevigne - the most awesome person ever

risingstarsmodels.blogspot.com

some new test shots from her Stars portfolio...

starsmodels.com

Updated stats and some more test shots from her Wilhelmina New York portfolio

Height - 175 / 5'9"
Bust - 81 / 32"
Waist - 60 / 23.5"
Hips - 85 / 33.5"
Shoe - EU 38 / US 7

wilhelmina.com

That (and the post above it) are a different Katie Schmid...

The Katie this thread is about is with Wilhelmina NYC and looks totally different...

instagram/katieschmid

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ze bicho
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->