Kelli

kriszti.md

Reaction score
I've just found her on Paparazzi's site and I found her stunning :heart: She's not just a typical blonde girl, she has something unique :wub:

web5.jpg

Stats:
HEIGHT: 175
BUST: 83
WAIST: 59
HIPS: 89
SIZE: 36
SHOES: 39
HAIR: blonde
EYES: blue

^:shock::wub: you just made my night :P I love the shape of her eyes. Unique is the right word, you get it !

This just made my night too :shock: There's nothing I love more than a gorgeous girl with long blonde hair :heart:

Definitely prefer the ones with less make up. Such a naturally striking beauty needs to express without artefacts ! :crush: the black&white pictures are gorgeous btw and the ones with the goat are so cute :P:heart:

I dont like her chin but I love her eyes

i like her chin and her eyes. she reminds me of someone though, i can't remember who right now though. lovely girl kriszti.md, thank you for starting this thread! :D:flower:

Her eyes are gorgeous, I hope we see more of her! :smile:
Any idea on how old she is?

I'm not blown away by her but what I do like is her unusual face shape. It reminds me of my fixation with Malin Martensson, Margarita Svegzdaite and Alyssa Sutherland but doesn't quite pack the punch I get from that trio.

i guess like my first impression was what i actually think WOW. not-any-common-pretty-blond i love her.

I like the shape of her eyes, cat-eyes ^_^
That's probably what first caught my eye when I viewed her fotos.

Gorgeous eyes as everyone has said. Good find, Kriszti and thanks for the thread! :heart:

she's nice but i'm a real fan of those alien looking girls...idk... :S but she's ok i guess :smile:

She is other-worldly but there is a barbie like vibe that I get and her shots are not that interesting but I do want to see more.

Good eyes, but the rest of her features are common. She is a 'prettier' Maryna Linchuk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->