Kelly Slates Sienna

Fabulyss said:
^ I hate both of them but I do believe that they can choose to quit and hit it to Utah (like Demi Moore) anytime they want. They have the money to retire (a luxury they should be so lucky to have). I also despise when they comment about the public's interest in them. I don't give a rat's *** about Sienna, Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Jessica Simpson, and all of the other useless twits in Hollywood.
It's true what you said. They choose to be spotted out in public. How often do you hear about Tom Hanks and his wife or Danzel Washington and his wife? Even Keanu Reeves can stay away from the Papparazzies. And they are surely BIG BIG stars! They have the money to disappear for a while if they wanted to. But most actors and actresses (young ones especially) starve for the attention.....:innocent:

no_1_diva said:
I thought this thread was going to be about Kelly Slater dating Sienna. :lol:
omg dats funny I thought this was gonna be about sienna dating Kelly Slater too lol

Kelly Osbourne Slates Sienna because she(kelly) wants attention

sosneha said:
Kelly Osbourne Slates Sienna because she(kelly) wants attention

I totally agree.

Slamming other (female) Celebrities is Kelly`s way of getting attention (remember that catfight with X-Tina? :rolleyes: )

What's this all about between Kelly and Peaches?

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/separate_tents_JHOkvQyRcF7yMcz1bcNzZO

The feud between Kelly Osbourne and Peaches Geldof is so bitter, they insist they won't attend the same Fashion Week events. Kelly, daughter of rocker Ozzy, has turned up for the Betsey Johnson show and Naomi Campbell's Fashion for Relief.

Meanwhile, Peaches, spawn of Bob Geldof, sulked at the Diane von Furstenberg show when photographers ignored her. Kelly once said of Peaches, "I can't understand why she's always so mean." Fireworks were expected last night as both were on the list for the G Star Raw show.

thoughts? I can't imagine why the two would have any bad blood. Sorry I didn't see fit to create yet another Kelly thread.

Peaches comes across as a snotty, entitled little brat so I can't honestly be surprised when someone dislikes her!

I totally agree.

Slamming other (female) Celebrities is Kelly`s way of getting attention (remember that catfight with X-Tina? :rolleyes: )

I don't think she is being purposely mean. She was probably asked what she thought of this petition that Sienna was flogging off and gave her opinion.

I think Kelly is one of the more honest celebs in the business - it is quite refreshing. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashmagic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->