Kennah Lau

credit: models
kennah_anania_2_890.jpg
kennah_anania_1_890.jpg

Where are you currently spending your time and who are you spending it with?
Anania: I’m spending this self-isolation at my parents. Surrounded by them and their dog, my sister Gaia, my fiancée Kennah, and my dog Pedro. We initially went there for my mother’s birthday, and quarantine was arriving. So, we decided to stay there, the safest solution. What’s inconvenient is that we just have a small suitcase for 2 months now.

Kennah: Anania and I are spending our confinement together with her family in the countryside of western France. I feel really fortunate to be able to be with my lady, my best friend, and their family, especially when so many people are experiencing this time alone.

What is the best thing that has happened to you lately?
Anania: Well, I wouldn’t say that confinement brings a lot of things that are exciting into our lives because we are stuck in the same place… but besides that, what’s nice is that we all have to be content with what we have, and to be creative to feel occupied. However, we celebrated my birthday on April 27th, we did a home photoshoot, my father captured his 4 girls!

Kennah: Some things that have made me smile: Anania and I have had to move our wedding date three times due to confinement restrictions, so I think we are going to fix a date in August. I discovered riz au lait recently, and I can’t believe I have lived 28 years without it in my life. Our dog recently learned to put his feet into the river, and we are very proud.

How did your job as a model change during quarantine and how did you adapt?
Anania: To be honest, modeling is for me a secondary activity, it has helped me to work on my self-confidence, the connection I have with my body and my feminity. This confinement doesn’t really affect my life, living in the present is the key, and not expecting things as well. Modeling isn’t a safe job, you never know when you’re gonna get an option. Indeed it’s uncertain most of the time, so confinement or no confinement, you just wait till you get a job. That’s why focusing on other things in the meanwhile is important.

Kennah: I have had jobs cancelled, so I guess I would say I’ve lost money/work due to the confinement. I think I’m slowly learning to let go of tracking my finances as closely as before and to just live with the idea that money and work are fluid; this job will never be consistent, virus or no virus.

What is your “guilty pleasure” at the moment?
Anania: Ok, I don’t really mention this if I have to introduce myself, but I love video games, I love strategic games, card games, and I spend a lot of time playing Homescapes… oops. It keeps my brain active, I love thinking, analyzing. So yeah, it is my thing, where anything can reach me.

Kennah: The Unsolved Mysteries subreddit. Researching crime data and articles.

What do you hope for in the future?
Anania: I hope for collective awareness, being more aware of problems that concern the planet and us, but what I hope for the most is that each person can find his place by respecting others and the planet.

Kennah: For people to learn to chill out. I know we are all experiencing varying economic situations, but at the end of the day, I hope we can all learn to be thankful for what we have. As someone who has always lived to work, I am enjoying taking this time to put into perspective what work can do for me. Not the opposite.

What’s the first thing you are going to do once things go back to normal?
Anania: Oh my god, I think everyone is going to do the same thing! Going to a restaurant with my girlfriend is the thing that makes me the most impatient! To be seated in front of her, and having a good date, oh yeah, this is what I’m looking for.

Kennah: Well, to be honest, I’m going to enjoy being back at our apartment, our little slice of privacy. To order delivery food at 3am, to have sex without being super quiet, to walk around the apartment naked – little things I took for granted before. Oh, and to go out with Anania to a nice restaurant and get steak frites. And a crème brûlée.

Polaroids/Digitals Jun 2020: Next London 2020 Polaroids

credit: nextmanagement
ev0nzaj9mkzczsnkw3rh
e6xpuuyczp0q7abhzlbg
bv5m5yskjrohwor0jv98
jwaxw7neyhhx74cp5vxl

Dazed Summer 2018

Big Time

Photographer: Collier Schorr
Stylist: Robbie Spencer
Hair: Holli Smith
Makeup: Thomas De Kluyver
Cast: Jess Cole, Sunniva Vaatevik, Kennah Lau, Jane Moseley

Dazed Digital Edition

Wooyoungmi SS21 Menswear

credit: vogue
00006-WOOYOUNGMI-Mens-SS21.jpg
00018-WOOYOUNGMI-Mens-SS21.jpg

Mixte Mar 2021: Just Married

credit: models
1483128-800w.jpg
1483130-800w.jpg
1483131-800w.jpg
1483132-800w.jpg
1483133-800w.jpg
1483134-800w.jpg
1483135-800w.jpg
1483136-800w.jpg
1483137-800w.jpg
1483138-800w.jpg
1483139-800w.jpg
1483141-800w.jpg
1483144-800w.jpg
1483148-800w.jpg
1483150-800w.jpg
1483151-800w.jpg

Vogue Korea / August 2024
"Meet The World's Couture Family"

Photographer -- LESS / KIM Tae-Hyun
Fashion Editor -- SHIN Eun-Ji
Stylist -- Elena Psalti
Hair Stylist -- Olivier Lebrun (Airport Agency)
Make-up Artist -- Lili Choi (Callisté)
Casting -- Bert Martirosyan
Production -- Woori Bae

Models --
Cécile Orgeas (EB Agency)
Gaïa Orgeas (EB Agency)
Anania Orgeas (Girl Management)
Kennah Lau (City Models)

Source -- https://www.vogue.co.kr/

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads