Kenzo Mens F/W 13.14 Florence

I think the baby blue tone is perfect and very desirable. However I really miss the old style Kenzo by Antonio Marras, it was so much more romantic, elegant and understated in the best sense. I can not stand the gimmicky jumper with the animal on it in this collection, I hate clothing so much that screams which season it is from.

The outerwear in this collection is above and beyond flawless. This is proof that a little expert tailoring can go a long way! Im not feeling anything going on below the waist though, especially the shoes...

the pastel blue is amazing! i am still in love with this colour after the womens givenchy ss13 show :lol:

I love their design I feel like I can relate to what they've produced. The cloud print is beautiful I want to own one.

i want those blue jackets!! what a beautiful and fresh collection~

This collection just went batsh*t crazy midway. :lol: There are some downright gorgeous and some downright hideous pieces here. Any coherence whatsoever was lost through the overabundance of odd patterns and pish-posh styling.

I have to bow. This Kenzo collection is something else (in a mostly good way). The milky red cloud camo overcoat is already on my to-buy list.

I think the baby blue tone is perfect and very desirable. However I really miss the old style Kenzo by Antonio Marras, it was so much more romantic, elegant and understated in the best sense. I can not stand the gimmicky jumper with the animal on it in this collection, I hate clothing so much that screams which season it is from.

Agree. And the tiger print is not even aesthetically pleasing, it actually looks boring and cheap. And I don't even why some thinks they have excellent tailoring, they are simply American businessman who probably understand what sells, and what not. They are in no way in the same league as Marras.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaykaystake
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->