nELL

Reaction score
KP%20greg1.jpg
kp06.jpg

KP%20email%2011.jpg

Height 5'11''
Waist 24
Hips 34

I'm really lovin this girl right now. She has this early 90s glamazon feel about her. She's with IMM (stams agency). I also found this on the IMM website
Michèle flew in with Kerry Parrett ( KP ) on July 6th. The next day she went in to see American VOGUE and Booked it ! Shot it the following day ! Congrats! MORE TO COME !! Keep an eye out for this HOT NEW DISCOVERY !!

Does anyone know who her NY agency is???/

perlefine said:
I would never recognize her..

You would if I said, "the girl with the Louis XIV shirt and 20 foot wingspan."

shes amazing

nELL Does anyone know who her NY agency is???/[/QUOTE said:
this girl is my bestfriend she is the coolest girl in the entire world shes everythign your not shes going to make it big! way to go Kerry love yeah!!

Do not repost pics and try to be nice everyone is entitled to their own opinion.:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
kerryimgshowpackage6gc.jpg

Kerry's pic from IMG'S s/s 06 show package (from models.com). They seem to be really pushing her!!! I hope she books lots of shows:flower:

June 10, 2005 - WATCH THIS SPACE

kp_snap_1.jpg

One of the snapshots K.P.'s
mother sent to Michèle
Modelresource doesn’t get easily get excited. Then, something like this comes along and modelresource freaks out.

Michèle Miller - she that marched Jessica Stam, Michelle Valencourt, Andi Muise and a host of other unbelievable models to the top of the fashion world – is marching that familiar path once again.

Check out 5'11" K.P., who's mother got in touch with Michèle's International Model Management just over a week ago.

When Michèle asked for more snapshots, K.P.’s mom in distant Manatoulin Island went as far as contacting the Toronto Star's Fashion Editor Bernadette Morra, to see if it was worth following up with the Barrie, Ontario agency.

The reference glowed, and new snapshots (like the one on the right) made their way from Manatoulin to Michèle's inbox shortly thereafter.

Michèle's head started spinning (we know, because she called modelresource and swore us to secrecy before passing along the pictures last week).

Days later, the statuesque 17-year-old was in Barrie where she signed with International, and stayed with Michèle for four days learning all about modelling.

Part of K.P.'s mannequin immersion included a trip to Toronto where she shot with photographers Mooishi and Greg Paupst (some of the results of which can be seen below).

Thursday, modelresource had the opportunity to watch a nine minute video of K.P. at those shoots. The girl can move. The girl has personality.

K.P. (nine DAYS into her career) already has a load of options including American Vogue and some major couture shows in Paris next month.

Watch this space – modelresource will keep you updated on K.P.'s progress...

kp_3.jpg
kp_5.jpg
kp_4.jpg

K.P., by Mooishi

kp_6.jpg
kp_7.jpg
kp_8.jpg
kp_9.jpg

K.P. by Greg Paupst
modelresource.ca

September 27, 2005

kerry_parrett_1.jpg

Kerry ParrettA few months ago International Model's owner Michèle Miller gave modelresource a first glimpse of Kerry Parrett (K.P.). Once I picked my jaw up off the floor I called Miller repeatedly until she let me post Parrett's pictures online for the rest of the world to see.

The same week Modelresource became the first site in the world to show Parrett, she shot for American Vogue and has been turning heads ever since.

IMG's Ivan Bart, who represents Parrett in New York, calls her "simply the most tall and graceful girl that I have met in a long time," and is confident we will be seeing her everywhere before long.

Now, in a major move for Elite Canada, booker Matti Gidilevich has secured the rights to book Parrett in Toronto.

Designers take note: this girl is going to be much more difficult (read: expensive) to book in future seasons.

modelresource.ca

0281oy.jpg
img7rp.jpg

img32hr.jpg
img55gn.jpg

img27ng.jpg

I love her body!!

all pics from supermodel.nl

forgot to add: Karrys real height is 6'1''

Last edited by a moderator:
Is she no longer with IMG? I don't see her on their website.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->