Kevin Federline

kevinfederline2im1.jpg

FED UP?

Kevin Federline waves his hand in the air like he just doesn't care – "I'll be damned if I ever give a f– what y'all think," he sang to the crowd of about 500 people – at the the House of Blues Wednesday night in West Hollywood. In his 45-minute show, he asked why everybody hates him, then speculated: "Maybe it's because I took their queen?"
people.com

kevinfederlineuw4.jpg

THE FALL GUY

Kevin Federline steps out in Beverly Hills, where he dined with his posse at celebrity eatery Mr. Chow on Tuesday.
people.com

Kevin Federline is currently in negotiations to develop his own reality tv show.

The dancer-turned-rapper, 28, is in negotiations to develop his own reality series with Kenneth Crear, the brains behind the hit show "House of Carters," which follows the exploits of pop stars Nick and Aaron Carter and their siblings as they attempt to live together.

Crear says, "Kevin came to me because he liked the way I shot the 'House of Carters' series and the way I made Nick Carter look real and trustworthy."

The producer insists the new show will not be full of Federline's attacks on his wife: "Kevin doesn't dislike or hate Britney. The show will show him for who he is but (will) not smear her."

Crear reveals he and Federline are looking to develop eight episodes that will run over three months on US TV

SF Gate

kevinfederlineic6.jpg

RUNNING ON EMPTY?

While estranged wife Britney Spears enjoyed a big birthday weekend, Kevin Federline keeps busy with more mundane tasks, hitting a Los Angeles gas station for a fill up on Sunday.
people.com

kevinfederlineuc6.jpg

DADDY DEAREST

Kevin Federline treats daughter Kori, 4 (with ex Shar Jackson) to a trip to Disneyland in Anaheim, Calif., on Wednesday. The pair were also joined by Federline's son Kaleb, 2 (not pictured).
people.com

kevinfederliners6.jpg

HANG TEN

World Wrestling Entertainment champ John Cena gets the upper hand against Kevin Federline during their bout at the American Airlines Arena in Miami on Monday. The rapper, who already got a beatdown from Cena during their October face-off, got revenge moments later by pinning the muscle man to the mat for a three count.
people.com

kevinfederline2wm7.jpg

FROM RICHES TO RAGS

Kevin Federline is ready to poke fun of his own image on the Los Angeles set of a Nationwide Insurance commercial (set to air during the Super Bowl) on Tuesday. In the ad, Federline appears in what looks like a rap video featuring the girls-and-money clichés, only to be snapped back to reality: He's actually daydreaming at the fryer at a fast-food restaurant – emphasizing Nationwide's slogan, "Life comes at you fast."
people.com

kevinfederlineud8.jpg

THE SIMPLE LIFE

A day earlier, Spears's estranged husband Kevin Federline keeps things low-key during an outing in Encino, Calif. Federline, who's battling Spears for custody of their two sons, has an unlikely ally in his corner: ex Shar Jackson, who recently said of the rapper, "He's an amazing dad."
people.com

kevinfederline2qc4.jpg

FREE SPIRITED

Kevin Federline takes his message of peace to Miami Beach, where the rapper stopped by the Spirit Style Villa on Friday. Federline, in town to take in the pre-Super Bowl festivities, will also be part of the game day broadcast: his controversial Nationwide Insurance ad airs Sunday.
people.com

There is no "celebrity" more endlessly entertaining than this man. Every move he makes, everything he says, and everything he wears is so unintentionally hilarious it just makes my day. People can rag on him all they want, but really, when it comes down to it, he has done nothing but be a good albeit white trash father and make stupid music.

And for some perverse reason I admire that. I don't get it either, but I sort of love him for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dm4048a
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->