Khussa Shoes

Luna

offline.
Reaction score
I have a pair now, but i'm looking for a pair that actually have backs, and aren't just slip ons.. I've found one webpage.. but the shipping to the US is ridiculous.. i'm not paying more for shipping than the actual shoes.

Here's a link to the site I found.

I know of a few stores on Bleecker... but I still can only find the slip-ons. :-\

i got mine from ADHOC london.. dunno if thats handy :unsure:

but otherwise if you really want them i wouldnt mind the shipping.. cos this website has a good selection :wink:

christopher totman on mott used to have them...there's a store on prince btw elizabeth and bowery that sells moroccan stuff...i got a pair there once for a shoot in silver...

also in queens...in little India...they have them...and in the lower east side there are these tiny little hole in the wall places that sell saris and indian jwlry and they have the shoes too...i got a pair as a gift for someone there once..on the same block as seven...orchard st, i think...just below houston...

you'll find them if you just look...i also like the pair on laredoute.com in silver...

Hey Luna- on 6th ave from about 33-36th sts, mostly on the east side of the ave., are a bunch of Indian- maybe Pakistani?shops that will prob. have these. They are intermixed with all of the bead shops on that strip. I have a pair and they are surprisingly comfy as well as being very cute :flower: These shops even have fully hand-beaded gowns/pantsuits- intense . . .

Originally posted by paprika_hiccup@Apr 27th, 2004 - 10:50 pm
Hey Luna- on 6th ave from about 33-36th sts, mostly on the east side of the ave., are a bunch of Indian- maybe Pakistani?shops that will prob. have these. They are intermixed with all of the bead shops on that strip. I have a pair and they are surprisingly comfy as well as being very cute :flower: These shops even have fully hand-beaded gowns/pantsuits- intense . . .
Oooh.. thanks.. that's close to school.. i can check 'em out on my lunch breaks.

Originally posted by social*butterfly@Apr 29th, 2004 - 9:41 am
Thanks for the site, I really like these shoes. I would also like them in slip on
I see them in slip ons everywhere...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George Kima
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->