KiKi Layne

Yohji

Reaction score
KiKi Layne is an actress, known for If Beale Street Could Talk (2018), Captive State (2019) and Veracity (2015).

KiKi Layne attends the "If Beale Street Could Talk" U.S. premiere during the 56th New York Film Festival at The Apollo Theater on October 09, 2018 in New York City.

7s0lNsY.jpg

my8rNIc.jpg

Kiki Layne attends the Gucci show during Paris Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2019 on September 24, 2018 in Paris, France.

kjCsHZZ.jpg

Actress KiKi Layne attends the Calvin Klein Collection fashion show at New York Stock Exchange on September 11, 2018 in New York City.

vepQVFD.jpg

uvh5ifN.jpg

KiKi Layne attends Stephan James And Shamier Anderson Host Third Annual B.L.A.C.K. Ball at TIFF Bell Lightbox on September 10, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

gHfTuJM.jpg

JGrQI0h.jpg

KiKi Layne attends the "If Beale Street Could Talk" premiere during 2018 Toronto International Film Festival at Princess of Wales Theatre on September 9, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

hsMqAb8.jpg

4lJU1iD.jpg

KiKi Layne of "If Beale Street Could Talk" attends The IMDb Studio presented By Land Rover At The 2018 Toronto International Film Festival at Bisha Hotel & Residences on September 9, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

992KZgx.jpg

WG7lR1L.jpg

Kiki Layne attends The Hollywood Foreign Press Association and InStyle Party during 2018 Toronto International Film Festival at Four Seasons Hotel on September 8, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

EfWWefl.jpg

lbjAxUy.jpg

Kiki Layne attends Entertainment Weekly's Must List Party at the Toronto International Film Festival 2018 at the Thompson Hotel on September 8, 2018 in Toronto, Canada.

P1crdJN.jpg

KiKi Layne attends 'If Beale Street Could Talk' Movie Cast and Filmmakers at Essence Festival 2018 on July 6, 2018 in New Orleans, Louisiana.

NqGM4LI.jpg

Kiki Layne attends the Sundance Institute at Sundown Summer Benefit at the Ace Hotel on June 14, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

E5ESTR9.jpg

zimbio.com

Kiki Layne attends ELLE's 25th Annual Women In Hollywood Celebration presented by L'Oreal Paris, Hearts On Fire and CALVIN KLEIN at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on October 15, 2018 in Los Angeles, California.

Rh7q8a0.jpg

LAPnsTt.jpg

zimbio.com​

Actor KiKi Layne attends the 'Discovery Award' presentation during the 21st SCAD Savannah Film Festival on November 1, 2018 in Savannah, Georgia.

hKXj7OZ.jpg

WXwtbki.jpg

VncrPCJ.jpg

'If Beale Street Could Talk' Movie Screening at Smithsonian African American Film Festival 2018.

axS7KRZ.jpg

8rYQiL6.jpg

zimbio.com, socialnews.xyz

Kiki Layne is seen attending 2018 LACMA Art Film Gala honoring Catherine Opie and Guillermo del Toro presented by Gucci at LACMA in Los Angeles, California.

iPWODxU.jpg

uN7m4bk.jpg

HGcVucr.jpg

zimbio.com

KiKi Layne attends the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences' 10th annual Governors Awards at The Ray Dolby Ballroom at Hollywood & Highland Center on November 18, 2018 in Hollywood, California.

d0IjyDw.jpg

cxQB8dx.jpg

Kerry Washington helped host a special screening of If Beale Street Could Talk! The 41-year-old actress stepped out for the event on Monday evening (November 26) at Landmark 57 Theatre in New York City.

mKQXCq1.jpg

CEPh0fD.jpg

KiKi Layne attend the 2018 IFP Gotham Awards with FIJI Water at Cipriani, Wall Street on November 26, 2018 in New York City.

ZhpTSxW.jpg

uN1SBDG.jpg

zimbio.com, justjared.com

US Vogue January 2019

Easy Street

Photographer: Tyler Mitchell
Stylist: Camilla Nickerson
Hair: Jimmy Paul
Makeup: Dick Page
Cast: Kiki Layne, Stephan James

US Vogue Digital Edition

Kiki Layne attends the 2018 GQ Men of the Year Party at Benedict Estate on December 6, 2018 in Beverly Hills, California.

aUediM9.jpg

GxRONBf.jpg

KiKi Layne arrives at the Los Angeles Special Screening of "If Beale Street Could Talk" at ArcLight Hollywood on December 4, 2018 in Hollywood, California.

BiMlRA1.jpg

Bj693OW.jpg

Actor KiKi Layne attends The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences official screening of "If Beale Street Could Talk" at the MoMA, Celeste Bartos Theater on November 29, 2018 in New York City.

cZYLVZf.jpg

gAwXKXX.jpg

zimbio.com​

Actor Kiki Layne attends the 19th Annual AFI Awards at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.
KuEv28S.jpg

lqJ1Awt.jpg

zimbio​

dkM74rC.jpg
Kiki Layne in If Beale Street Could Talk

How did you find out you had the part in Beale Street?
It was nine in the morning and Barry Jenkins, the director, called and woke me up. He just got to talking and didn’t introduce himself. Finally, he said, “Girl, do you even know who you’re talking to?” He went on to tell me that they were giving me the role! I was trying to rush him off the phone so I could really go crazy and cry and call my mama.
What is your go-to karaoke song?
“Drunk in Love,” by Beyoncé. Especially if you’ve got somebody that’ll hold down Jay Z’s part. That’s definitely the move.
I feel like you have mood hair: Sometimes it’s long, sometimes it’s short—up, down.
Oh, yeah, we gotta switch it up. You never really know how it’s gonna be: Will it be curly? Straight? And watch out when those colors start coming in!

Saint Laurent by Anthony Vaccarello dress and boots; Prada headband; Tiffany & Co. earrings.
wmagazine

Kiki Layne attends W Magazine Celebrates Its 'Best Performances' Portfolio and the Golden Globes with Audi and Giorgio Armani Beauty at Chateau Marmont on January 4, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

R7AcBWV.jpg

FF6zZ2x.jpg

Kiki Layne attends The BAFTA Los Angeles Tea Party at Four Seasons Hotel Los Angeles at Beverly Hills on January 5, 2019 in Los Angeles, California.

AcZyYDH.jpg

KqxUr0J.jpg

justjared.com, zimbio.com

Kiki Layne attends the 76th Annual Golden Globe Awards at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.
lhNy6XK.jpg

coHxnTt.jpg

zimbio​

Even better than the Dior!

Kiki Layne attends the InStyle And Warner Bros. Golden Globes After Party 2019 at The Beverly Hilton Hotel on January 6, 2019 in Beverly Hills, California.

dzUB4xg.jpg

MCPxu9K.jpg

zimbio.com

KiKi Layne attends a screening of 'If Beale Street Could Talk' at The London Hotel on January 08, 2019 in West Hollywood, California.

Ou2cIaU.jpg

tw2hel8.jpg

zimbio.com

Kiki Layne attends the 24th annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 13, 2019 in Santa Monica, California.
prFJ6At.jpg

nRaG0uS.jpg

HkVNzvy.jpg

zimbio​

She’s gorgeous and talented. Can’t wait for her to become a big star.

What a gorgeous girl! Exceedingly photogenic, athletic frame, and stunning legs. Quite like her style, and I hope she won't get tied down by a big brand just yet. Want her to experiment with different brands first because on this page alone one can tell she's got the ability to master various looks. One thing which bothers me is the eyebrows. Definitely not in proportion with the rest of her facial features.

Anyway, another campaign for her! And her second collab with Tim Walker.

TIM WALKER RETURNS TO KATE SPADE FOR SPRING 2019 CAMPAIGN

written by Charles Manning January 16, 2019

It’s a new day at Kate Spade, as the brand unveils their first campaign under the leadership of their new creative director, Nicola Glass. Shot by British fashion photographer Tim Walker and styled by W Magazine style director Sara Moonves, the campaign features American actors Julia Garner (Ozark, The Americans), Sadie Sink (Stranger Things), and Kiki Layne (If Beale Street Could Talk).

“When I joined the brand in January [2018], I started by looking backwards before I looked forwards,” said Glass. “I designed my first collection [spring 2019] with the brand’s core DNA in mind. There truly was so much opportunity to examine and refine the existing codes of the house and to create new ones. I was particularly inspired by the early ad campaigns shot by Tim Walker, who shot for the brand from 1999-2006 under Kate and Andy Spade. I loved how he played with perspective and proportions. There was always something a little off that was witty and made you smile. The women in the campaigns conveyed a sense of individuality – they were optimistic, free-spirited and happy.”

Walker is on board to shoot all the brand’s campaigns throughout the year, so there are plenty more weird and wonderful images still to come. Can’t wait!

Fashionweekdaily.com

Kiki Layne attends the Christian Dior Haute Couture Spring Summer 2019 show as part of Paris Fashion Week on January 21, 2019 in Paris, France.

PBzQyqt.jpg

dd052ga.jpg

zimbio.com​

Kiki Layne attends the HBO Film "Native Son" Dinner At Sundance 2019 at Tupelo on January 26, 2019 in Park City, Utah.
ItwgUIs.jpg

kaqFB2Z.jpg

zimbio​

KiKi Layne is seen in Park City, Utah on January 27, 2019.

FYfgc0n.jpg

Actors Ashton Sanders (L) and Kiki Layne attend the 2019 Sundance Film Festival - Cinema Cafe 2 during the 2019 Sundance Film Festival at Filmmaker Lodge on January 26, 2019 in Park City, Utah.

IvBaICn.jpg

Kiki Layne attends The Vulture Spot during Sundance Film Festival on January 25, 2019 in Park City, Utah.

lJZKrel.jpg

3T7FJN6.jpg
z
zimbio.com

Kiki Layne attends the Kate Spade Fashion Show during New York Fashion Week at Cipriani 25 Broadway on February 8, 2019 in New York City.
a2r60wA.jpg

Dk1KuYm.jpg

zimbio​

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
user91036
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->