Kill Bill Actor David Carradine Found Dead

I will always remember him more as Qoijan Kane of Kung Fu... But that is before a lot of folks here time. From what i know a really nice, friendly person who would give fans a lot of his time. God Speed and peace.

Yes- I admired him so in Kung Fu- the strong, silent man of peace, who, when pushed, would always calmly beat the **** out of the bad guys!! ^_^
A fine actor- although it seems he was a rather troubled person in real life...How sad... :cry:

Not sure if he was into auto-asphyxiation, but my understanding is those folks generally use a scarf under the rope/cord to help protect the skin. Any rope will leave a mark...

He always struck me as a gentle man. Sort of reminded me of Bill Bixby a lot as well just in terms of being a great actor and having a nice presence.

I grew up watching David Carradine in the original "Kung Fu". It's Thailand and this is suspicious to me.

There has been some speculation that the hanging death of actor David Carradine was a suicide. His reps want to put the rumor to rest and confirm that the tragedy was in fact an accident.

One that might have resulted from engaging in some kind of sex act!

An officer on the scene described finding Carradine's naked body hanging in his closet with rope around his neck as well as "other body parts". They weren't specific, but we can take a guess at what they are hinting at.

Carradine failed to show up to dinner with his crew and friends of the movie Stretch, which he was shooting at the time, on Wednesday but his comrades assumed he took a break because of his age. He was found this morning by the hotel maid, dead.

The body was transported to the hospital for an autopsy and no other new information will be available until tests are complete.

http://perezhilton.com/page/5/

^^the body part in question was confirmed to be his penis by Bangkok authorities.
It has all the markings of auto-erotic asphyxiation with one reserve: according to David's director, his hand were tied behind his back which leads him to believe that there was foul play.
Imo it could also mean there was someone else involved (as often is the case in that kind of sexual games), but the hotel he was staying at is being rather uncooperative in turning in security tapes and other evidences.

R.I.P. David, you were one sexy and talented older man.

^considering his age and stamina he shouldn't have tried those things. Well he might have ED that's why he resorted to such act. poor him. RIP

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->