Kimberley Smith

funnyfan

Reaction score
Maybe this is just the guy in me speaking out, but I like Kim Smith. I really, really like her. She's a 20-something Texan model who exemplifies everything wonderful about a state that likes 'em as curvy as possible. Surely I can't be the only one who thinks of her as his guilty pleasure...?

But who is Kim Smith, first of all? Kim Smith is a moderately famous commerical model who has worked for Guess, Mac and Jac, Sauvage Swimwear, Gear, Maxim, GQ, Newport News, Otto Catalog, and (somehow) Dior cosmetics. She's now trying to make it as an actresses and won a (very) small part in Catwoman.

She's got big blue eyes, a strangely alluring plastic mouth, a huge bust line and unbelievable eyebrows. I like her, if only for the fact that she is so outrageously out of place in most fashion sites. :lol:

Two Great Sites for Her:
KimSmith.net-- World's biggest compilation of images of her.
Her Offical Site--- A great official site with a lot of videos, information pictures of her golfing. That's right-- she actually loves that sport. :innocent:

main.jpg

Most top-fashion-models don't appear in golfing Kim Smith. But Kim is apparently no ordinary top model. :wink:

golf1.jpg
golf2.jpg

golf3.jpg
golf4.jpg

And some candids of her that was featured in her ID models portfolio before she ran away from that agency.

(For some reason, her face is always about 50 shades lighter than her body. Kim must be really ZEALOUS when it comes to sun protection.) :P

25.jpg
26.jpg

27.jpg
29.jpg

21.jpg
22.jpg

23.jpg
24.jpg

28.jpg
30.jpg

She doesn't look especially curvy to me- her face is pretty though.

She doesn't look especially curvy to me- her face is pretty though.

That's because I've only been putting up her "tasteful" pictures so far. The trashy ones will come up soon enough. :wink:

The last tasteful picture I'll put up for her for a while is below... I'll get to the Maxim barely-dressed stuff later. All this posting is making my poor hands hurt! :P

But yes, she's a very pretty girl.

scan12.jpg

All right, two more nice pictures. But only because her Guess work really needs to be represented here... she was a great Guess girl.

1.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

dw_beachbw.jpg

:heart: :heart: :heart:

She doesn't really seem like a fashion model. She does a lot of Maxim stuff, right? I'm not holding that against her or anything. She's really pretty but not really high fashion I guess...

She doesn't really seem like a fashion model. She does a lot of Maxim stuff, right? I'm not holding that against her or anything. She's really pretty but not really high fashion I guess...

Kim Smith has done a ton of Maxim and Maximesque modeling. She appeared on the cover of Maxim alone 3 times.

She's definitely not high fashion (though again, she did somehow manage to land a make-up deal with Dior. I don't know how that works either.) Her curves are far too outlandish to fit into haute cotoure.

But she's a great commercial model... she does well selling toothpaste and middle-class clothes, and she looks great in bit-roles and films and interviews. And isn't that what we ask commercial models to do, anyway? :wink:

diorcampaign.jpg

wasn't she the girl in teh nsync videos? bye bye bye and some other one i think

wasn't she the girl in teh nsync videos? bye bye bye and some other one i think

Yes, she was in two 'Nysc videos, as well as Aerosmith's Girls of Summer video. You can view them both on her official website, KimSmithModel.com.

Don't like her.

Her look is very one-note, and men especially tend to like that note. She either looks quite and contemplative (see the Mac and Jac images) or she looks like a sex bomb/toy (see forthcoming Maxim images.) Subtlety isn't something she's too fond of utilizing in her work.

Here is her Fall 2004 Mac and Jac work. This look is... different. I don't think I much like the mullet on her. :shock: :shock: :shock:

5123.jpg
5124.jpg

5125.jpg
W5189.jpg

5119.jpg
W522404.jpg

i think shes very pretty but she just looks awkward modeling clothes. she's better off doing men's magazines (nothing wrong with that)

Aw wow she's gorgeous.

Very striking looking with her eyes and facial features.

Wow that's kind of weird thinking that she's too "curvy" for high fashion. She's really not that curvy at all. She's got a much better figure than all those high fashion models. I'd rather design clothes for her figure than some stick any day.

She's absolutely gorgeous, so striking. I think she's not that curvy, it's just her bust.

I like her! I think she's just plain gorgeous. I'm envious of that lovely, wavy, dark hair. I wouldn't say she is trashy at all. Trashy is Britney Spears, all greasy-looking in cheap-looking ill-fitting clothes, fellating her fiance on a hotel balcony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grabental
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->