Kinga Kaza

Amelia

neorealismo
Reaction score
I've seen her so many times before, but I loved her look just 3 minutes ago while browsing New Madison's website. Beautiful test shots :heart:

She used to be with Mango Models in Poland, but she's no longer on their website.

Height: 179 cm
Bust: 85 cm
Waist: 61 cm
Hips: 89 cm

1r6yhh.jpg

[new madison paris]

Do I have a soft spot for Kingas ? :crush::rofl: After Kinga Luk and the new little Kinga at First London, here is a third one (fourth including Ms. Rajzak in her early days) :heart: Love her chin and hair length, thank you so much Amelia :flower: (as always)

Simply because she left them. I'm glad you like her, penny :wub:

She looks amazing on the runway - those eyebrows! :shock: Thanks so much for posting, Vespertine!

The polaroid posted three posts ago made me come here immediately! How is this possible that I've never noticed this stunning Polish beauty before?! :o Such a perfect combination of perfect proportions of features! :wub::crush::heart:

I just noticed her on Mariemaud's website and I was thinking oh my god from where I know this girl!:shock:
she definitely is made to walk through the runway! her features are so craggy:buzz::heart:

nk

Last edited by a moderator:
kingabykonradc.jpg

by Konrad Ciok,
founded in author's portfolio

^thank you!:buzz: I needed something new of Kinga!:heart:

she is interesting, very beautiful, especially those eyes and eyebrows :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member