Eyes - Green
Hair - Brown

Her full name is Kirsi Pyrhonen

Kirsi_Pyrhonen.jpg

models.com

Gosees and Gambles

49855835.jpg
49855865.jpg

NY fashion week is close to its end already and London is getting more attention again, as usual. Gosees and castings have already started and, without frankly speaking of frenzy, it's starting to buzz on the other side of the Channel. Brand Model Management (from Helsinki but was probably needless to add) has/will have no less than 4 girls in town. Each with her own profile, assets and career plans. Maybe the latter is the most interesting if we consider Brand's special care in building those strategies. While Anu Koski (regularly featured here) took benefit of intensive internatinal development (Seoul, London and on and on), Kirsi went through a much more exclusive plan. The 6'0 (182 -- legs, legs, legs) beauty build a book at the speed of light during a short stay in Paris then carefully trained at home and kept more or less secret. Until Viva London released their show package for Fall 2010 yesterday, in which Kirsi's got a real slice of spotlights already being the only completely new girl of the team. Meeting clients and C-Ds in two days, she's ready to swim with the big fishes now.

mariemaud.com

Russell Marsh did the casting for Richard Nicoll again :woot: If she goes to Milan I hope she hits the jackpot! :lol:

Ann-Sofie Back F/W 10.11 London (O)

96904922.jpg
96904847.jpg

getty images

Time to start following the news from London fashion week! Our new tall beauty Kirsi already opened Ann-Sofie Back (as her first show experience ever), and then walked for Richar Nicoll. But follow the headlines tomorrow, when it's big day with Christopher Kane...
brandmodels.blogspot.com
6077510249350660662-668389481581459279

Here she is at Christopher Kane F/W 10!
3c3be5d1a3f1.jpg
bfb8a07bacb5.jpg

daylife via NeverDrinkAgain

i like her. she definitely stands out from the other new faces this season, reminds me a bit of old-school Prada girls like Marta or Elise. very strong and powerful on the runway.

I am so impressed! I believe Brand management is going to be huge contender to Paparazzi (Suvi`s mother agency), I so hope Kirsi is going to make it big. So far it looks very, very good.

reminds me a bit of old-school Prada girls like Marta or Elise.

Exactly. There's something familiar about her beauty, but also something that's not really present in many of the other girls on the runway today. I'm still not a fan of her posture on the runway, but that can be fixed over time. That face is golden though. :heart:

i've loved kirsi from the get go, so i'm so happy she is doing so well. she needs some work on her posture, but it's easily fixed. she'll be huge!

Agree on the posture but I also think it helped her as well, getting more attention by putting more emphasis on the "fresher-you-can't effect"

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->