Kirsten Dunst and Jake breakup was just a "prank"

Kimkhuu

Reaction score
I read that in a newspaper today. Kirsten Dunst said it was just a sort of "prank". They are still together, they never broke up. Can someone post the news or her quote please? :flower:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?! What the hell was the point of THAT? I'll do a little research... :smile:

odd prank :huh: what's the point? to ward off the paps? anyway, i love jake... he looks like such a sweetheart

I read a brief article in the Vancouver Sun about that today, the paper stated that they staged their breakup to throw the press off of their upcoming MARRIAGE. Apparantly they are going to get married in Kirsten's home town. there wasn't too much information, the blub in the paper was really only about 4 or 5 sentances in a side column!!

but, generally speaking, The Vancouver Sun doesn't print rubbish - or if they do, they clearly mark it gossip :wink:

Hahaha! Wow, that is hilarious! They pretended to be broken up... byut they really weren't! I'll die laughing! (Please note sarcasm)

he is really cute and ive always liked her...but i read in us weekly that he was hittin on karen elson on new york during fashion week

Ah, that's silly. Yeah, whatever.

it was in today's wwd too:

Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have said that, after two years of dating, they are making plans to marry on the Jersey shore where Kirsten grew up. They also confess they made up their well-publicized breakup last fall in order to avoid unwanted attention and they were really together the whole time.

Quote:
"Kirsten Dunst and Jake Gyllenhaal have said that, after two years of dating, they are making plans to marry on the Jersey shore where Kirsten grew up. They also confess they made up their well-publicized breakup last fall in order to avoid unwanted attention and they were really together the whole time."

This is crazy. If they really did it to 'avoid unwanted attention', they wouldn't have said anything until after the supposed wedding was over. Sounds like an attention getter to me. :innocent:

^ Agree with what Sloan said. Why didn't they keep it secret till the very end, like after their wedding? Now the pap is going to cover their wedding ups and lows. :rolleyes: Bravo, what a clever decision to say out loud now that they are wedding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
inafrombaki
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->