Kisa Cheban

*Bianca*

Reaction score
Love the intense gaze of those hooded eyes :heart:

574446356944126.jpg

Dasha might have more dash than cash today, she's got enough spark to convert this look of hers into gold in a near or further future. The latest discovery of Image Discovery (sorry for the second pun of this Monday morning) is 16-years-old and 5'10 (178) and this combination certainly does not hurt. Or let's rather say it goes hand in hand with her ferocious yet subtle (green? grey? blue eyes? you tell us!) gaze and dark eyebrows that seem to want to conquer the world as soon as possible. But the real question is not if she's going to make it or not: rather which agency will add her to her roster. Highly watched already, it seems. Popcorn and a pint bitter, please. And let's watch too and enjoy.
mariemaud.canalblog.com

New photos by Venya Brykalin, from Digital Diamonds:

The unconventional and the secretive have been exalting our imagination since the beginning of this venture. And smitten with this excitation, we have ever so often reverted to the Ukrainians. The visual diversity offered by this nation was immense over the past decade. We're dying to see how the next generation is going to chop its way through the undergrowths of this sometimes, unfortunately very fast-moving industry. For that matter, we will keep Dascha at Image Discovery and Elite Model Management in mind as she is quaint and grotesque. Polaroids by Venya Brykalin.

These really do her justice, she's stunning.

digitaldiamonds.de

She has the feline essence that made me love Melodie Dagault. Quite intrigued!

From Models and Style:

Not even three months passed by since I found out about the 16years young Dasha at IMAGE DISCOVERY . ( I currently cant stop myself from featuring their girls that often they all cast a spell over me !) and Elite New York. Back in January featured with Venya Brykalin’s tests and today with brand new digitals that pull off again her unusual and phenomenal beauty!
Dasha will land in Toyko very soon via Image Models.

modelsandstyle.de

Dasha "Kisa" Cheban is currently on MDC's Newfaces & she's now with Next London, Milan & Paris :wink:

From models.com ^^

Kisa was scouted while on her way home from school in Odessa, Ukraine. Originally from Moldova, Kisa has a fierce beauty that compels attention. For the moment Kisa is keeping a low profile, but with her first ever photo shoot (with Cate Underwood and Venya Brykalin for top Ukrainian high fashion magazine Helen Marlen) just out, we are seeing a promising editorial future for this quirkily charming girl. Off to Tokyo in June then onto London in September, Kisa won’t be flying under the radar for much longer.

hm_body_prn_p2016.jpg
hm_body_prn_p2012.jpg
hm_body_prn_p201.jpg
hm_body_prn_p2015.jpg
hm_body_prn_p2014.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back