Kit Butler

The amazing Kit Butler in the studio.
At just 16! He's going to be a superstar. I'm predicting many shows come January! @kitbutlerr @nextlondonmen.

10817768_415160785302600_1946352421_n.jpg
10848269_546260168844767_309117742_n.jpg
10860133_1517332195184384_1522922216_n.jpg

Instagram/danieljaems

His features are so common with other working models nowadays.. Hope he can stand out on his own though!

ftape.com

Kit Butler may be a tender 16 years old yet he’s already mastered the art of commanding the camera with natural charm and charisma.
Kit is at the beginning his journey; however we predict great things for the British new face, who in between studies can be found helping out on the farm or playing one of his many favourite sports.
We expect to see Kit make his catwalk debut in January ’15. Watch this space!

Birthplace: Oxford, UK
Ethnic Origin: British, but I think a part of me belongs to Italy
Nickname: It depends who you ask. My favourite is “Kit Brother”, which I am told my elder brother used to call me when I was born.
How were you scouted: Mackie Alcantara from Next spotted me while I was helping my Uncle on an Aerodrome.
What’s your best feature: My tenacity
Top grooming products: A sauna and lots of fresh water
Your favorite fragrance: The air on the top of a mountain first thing in the morning
What’s been your most lavish purchase?: A pair of Fischer RC4 Skis with Z17 Freeflex bindings
Hobbies: Rugby, Skiing, Basketball, anything with speed and precision, but still enjoy a good night out.
Fitness Regime: All related to hobbies
What was the last movie you watched?: Bit of a film buff, but the last one I watched was Bienvenue chez les Ch’tis.
What was the last track you listened to on your iPod?: Space Out by Dec Bose (a song my mate recorded)
Do you have any Guilty Pleasures?: I’m not really shy about things that I like.
What is your biggest fear?: I’m too young to know
What is your dream country to visit?: India, to see a wild tiger in its natural habitat.
If you were not modeling, what would you be doing?: Learning another life skill such as Russian, Golf, or Cooking.
If you could be on the cover of any magazine, it would be: … A privilege
What’s the funniest thing that has happened to you on a shoot?: Been lucky so far and managed to escape any antics.
What was the last thing to make you cry?: When my father told us he had cancer
What’s your favorite fashion city and why?: I lived in Italy for 6 years and I am fluent in Italian, so Milan is great. London though is so eclectic and there are no rules. I need more time on this one.
Who are your idols?: Lebron James, Dan Carter, Mario my ski instructor – he was the first person outside my family to really believe in me and he took me all the way to the Italian National Championships when I was 8.
What was the last dream you remember?: It’s not printable.
One word to describe yourself: Adventurous
Twitter handle: @kitbutlerr
Instagram handle: @kitbutlerr
How much money would you need to shave your hair off? If you only need one final penny to find the cure for cancer then one penny, otherwise to lead out the England team against New Zealand at Twickenham.

Height: 6’1″ | 185cm
Waist: 29″ | 74cm
Shoes: 10.5 UK | 46 EU
Hair: Light Brown
Eyes: Brown

LONDON: NEXT MODELS

Coach F/W 2015.16 London (O)

style

look how amazing he looked at Coach, I am certain more to come.

Dust Magazine
Photographer: Brett Lloyd
Stylist: Tom Van Dorpe

managementartists

Ordinary People (Concept Korea) S/S 2016 New York

deuxhommesmag.com

Ralph Lauren Purple Label S/S 2016 Milan

gq.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members