Kori Richardson

^Likewise! I think she looks amazing on the runway. Certain at Gucci!

^^I wouldn't say she's bland at all, but its all a matter of personal taste for the most part. I find her quite interesting :flower:

Neat...I shot the first pics in this thread :smile:

I think she's a cool girl, and very easy to photograph....I hope she does well!

Ahh I meant to tell you congratulations...those shots are definitely my favorites of her test...along with the black and whites. Amazing work!

she has something !! not completely fond of her features, bot loving her attitude, especially on the tests :wub:

Oh so much improved nowadays! I knew she was with Vision before, but man...thank god someone changed that look. :clap:

She switched mother agencies

Giovanni Toronto----> Elmer olsen (darias mother agency)

^ yea, red is not fit for her! she looks much more better now and i like her!!!

she does look better as a blonde imo, but I do see a Trentini ressemblance in some pics

laimg00000wb2.jpg

modelwire

old polaroids
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
modelwire
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
modelwire
[/FONT]

Thanks for posting those Bianca! Her face looks far more structured and angular nowadays which I appreciate. This is definitely one of those instances in which time helped the model.

Thanks again! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blacksun
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->