Kornelia Strzelecka

According to the new Przekrój, she'll be the face of the Paprocki & Brzozowski line for Reserved. The short article from the business section of the mag describes her as the "Prada Model", and "a new discover of the french Vogue"...

Did I miss anything? Or is that last part some bull**** her Polish agency is trying to sell us, to hype her up?

^ The whole thing about Vogue is not true for sure. Of course, it would be great, but in my opinion Polish journalists often exagerrate when writing about thing that have to do with fashion :innocent:

Here's the whole ed by Marcin Tyszka, sent by Ewa Fiwek from Rebel Models (thanks a lot!) :kiss: It looks like L'Officiel to me

from kobieta.wp.pl:

Kolekcję Paprocki&Brzozowski for RESERVED zareklamuje polska modelka - odkrycie francuskiego VOGUE. Ma na imię Kornelia, pochodzi z Polski, a po raz pierwszy stanęła przez obiektywem kilka miesięcy temu, w sesji zdjęciowej dla francuskiego DEDICATE.

Kornelia jest obecnie jedną z najciekawszych światowych debiutantek. Na świecie reprezentuje ją jedna z najbardziej uznanych Agencji Modelek – NEXT. Wśród marek, dla których Kornelia będzie pracować wiosną jest PRADA. Przed Kornelią otwierają się więc drzwi do wielkiego świata mody. W branży zapowiadają jej błyskawiczną karierę.

"Jesteśmy bardzo zadowoleni ze współpracy z Kornelią. Projekt Paprocki&Brzozowski for Reserved jest z założenia promowaniem zdolnych ludzi poza granicami Polski. Będziemy więc nie tylko prezentować kolekcję polskich Projektantów w całej naszej europejskiej sieci, ale także nowe twarze ze światowej sceny mody. Cieszymy się bardzo, że Kornelia pochodzi z Polski i że przyczyniamy się do jej bardzo atrakcyjnego startu do wielkiej kariery." - mówią projektanci.
the article says the same things that hypnoze post in #42 (''face of the Paprocki & Brzozowski line for Reserved", "Prada Model", "a discover of the french Vogue", etc.) and what Paprocki & Brzozowski think about work with her :flower:

+2 new, gorgeous pics they used :heart::flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Thanks! Haha, they're too funny writing about her not-existing Prada contract :rofl:

Let's see how it'll goes:woot:...maby She did some lookbook for Prada:huh:
About this French Vogue...I'm totaly sold.

Kornelia with Paprocki&Brzowowski for Reserved :magic:
from moda.gazeta.pl

z4866079xij3.jpg

and once again French Vogue & Prada talk :lol::rofl:
i'm starting to belive it's true :ninja:

Reserved zapowiada też, że kampania promocyjna też będzie wydarzeniem, bo oznacza nie tylko prezentację kolekcji i zdolnych polskich projektantów, ale też nowych twarzy światowej sceny mody. Ta nowa twarz - to twarz Kornelii Strzeleckiej, młodej polskiej modelki o niezwykłych oczach, jednej z najciekawszych światowych debiutantek w branży modowej. Przepowiada się jej wielką karierę, jej zdjęcia pojawią się tej wiosny m.in. we francuskim Vogue'u, a wśród marek, dla których Kornelia będzie pracowała w tym sezonie, jest Prada.

btw, could somebody change the thread title to Kornelia Strzelecka :flower:

^ I will ask the moderators, darling :flower: Thanks so much for the new picture! :kiss:

i found another pic from campaign :magic:

newsreservedbighj7.jpg

[[SIZE=-1]paprockibrzozowski.com]

[/SIZE]

I'm really confused of Kornelia.. Gosh c'mon, 13?14? year old girl shouldn't started so early:doh: She ought to go to school, not take part in campaigns, going on castings or travelling around the world..:neutral:
If she is soo good stuff for model, then is it a difference if she started at the age of 16, or 17? I don't think so..
Of course, it's great that polish models r going so well, but those are my personal feelings, u musn't agree with me:innocent:

Last edited by a moderator:
seriously, i hope to see this french vogue and prada's job:D really!:wink:

^ sorry for off the topic discussion, this is the last time. Dona, I think it's such a general problem (young models travelling all around the World) that it's really hard to judge. All I know is that people are different, but I've met some parents of young models (not those travelling all around the world, though) that truly take care of their children and just want their dreams to come true. If they know their children, if they know the modeling world, if they know what they want to do with the chance their children got - then, why not? But you'll never know how much those parents know and how much they know their child. This is a very personal thing, I think. That's why it's important to choose a good agency that knows where to send their child and how to make it easy for both sides.

We don't really know Kornelia, that's why it's incredibly hard to judge if it's too early for her. She's like a new Marcin Tyszka muse, she's working in Poland right now, she's earning her very first money. She didn't work for both Vogue or Prada. It's simply a beginning and what newspapers write is just a wish. At least for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliburum
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->